Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thinking about wetting in female clothing any suggestions on what I should buy.

23 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

Pantyhose! Or tights if you call them that.  You'll just love the feeling of wetting in them.  Preferable take some somewhat thicker opaque ones and wear a pair of cotton knickers underneath.

I'm about 6'2ft with quite long legs any ideas on what size to get?

A lot depends on your body style and what feel comfortable. 

Go to a secondhand store. And if anyone asks to help, say you are looking for clothes for the wife/gf.  

Most sales people dont care why you are buying the clothes. They just want you to buy.  If they ask questions its because they are trying to make a sale. So dont be emabrrassed about it.

For a great feeling wear satin microfibre knickers, thick opaque tights and a pair of tight lycra light control knickers over the top. The added tightness not only feels good but helps keep your member pointing downwards, which further enhances the experience, ensuring that you wet the lower front, crotch and rear of your knickers and all down your legs. Add a skirt if you wish. Enjoy!!

On 6/7/2019 at 3:58 PM, LVWetting said:

So I'm a straight male but recently I've been thinking about wearing some women's clothes while I wet.

I was just wondering what sort of clothes are best to try. Also if you can tell me where you brought them from. I live in the U.K, so no foreign websites please.

I do this too!
Light blue tight jeans are nice, and give a very visible wet spot. I also like wetting fake leather pants, no visible spot, but the feeling of your pee almost filling them up and slowly dripping out the seams is amazing. Bought mine on eBay, I guess that counts as a "foregin website", but shipping was quite cheap.
If you're 6'2" you probably want to go for XL. XXL even if you end up ordering from China - their sizes are much smaller.