Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 6/4/2019 at 8:36 PM, Babedut123 said:

So about a week ago, I found an old diary from my first year of highschool. The following is a part involving omorashi which I've translated into English to post here. I've also substituted names for words like siblings and freind. 

June 6th 2012

dear diary, I've had an amazing day. For the first time in almost a year, both of my parents and my 3 siblings have been out of town and I've had the house all for myself. The day started out as usual breakfast, school and a 1 hour bus ride home. However this day was a little different than others. I had made a promise to myself that I wouldn't pee at school all day. I had to save it for when I got home which I did. It wasn't easy though and the last minutes of the bus ride nearly killed me. 

Guess what the first thing I did when I got home was? Yup, i peed myself fully clothed in the entrance seconds after I got home .  

Danish highschool starts after 9 years of folkeskole, doesn't it? So you were 16 or 17 when you wrote this into your diary? A very sexy young lady! Did you then have more opportunities of holding it until you wet yourself? I am wondering if there is more of this kind in your diary.

21 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Danish highschool starts after 9 years of folkeskole, doesn't it? So you were 16 or 17 when you wrote this into your diary? A very sexy young lady! Did you then have more opportunities of holding it until you wet yourself? I am wondering if there is more of this kind in your diary.

I Think i was 16. And there is more, but I've been to busy to translate any. 

How do you know that much about the danish school system? Google or are you danish as well? 

Edited by Babedut123 (see edit history)