Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was having a full bladder and holding that actually made me discovery masterbation in the first place! No worries whenever I man bursting I get exceptionally horny and often climax before I allow m

Absolutely. Almost every night I get into bed with a super fully bladder, like potty dance extremely desperate to hold full, and I hold myself and grind against my hand, a pillow, or even my vibrator

at this point, holding for me is masturbation. not sure when it happened, but at some point my body started literally approaching climax during my holds. often meaning they end uhh, happily. touching

As a male, I’ve been on both sides of this story. I’ve been so turned on by full bladder and impending play that I’m super aroused and very erect; but after a certain stage it becomes nearly impossible to maintain a good erection and I’ve gone terribly flaccid as it takes all my might to hold back a flood.  It’s actu kinda fun to play with this fine line.

I'm a male, and i usually suggest to my partners to let me take care of them with full bladder, and it happens that the sensation of pleasure / restraint and the fact that the bladder presses more on the genitals, it provides very strong sensations and very pleasant it seems.

The bonus is to slightly squeeze the belly at the same time, the risk of accident is high but it is even better! 🙂

I also discovered orgasms accidentally, just from fiddling with my pussy, trying to hold on one when I was busting one morning lying in bed when I was 14. It made me feel like I was going start peeing, but I didn't. However I later discovered that if I was even more desperate, having an orgasm would actually make me pee, in several big hard squirts, in time with the first few contractions of my orgasm. It's as if my control just kind of gets hijacked by the orgasm. Very intense and exciting, although somewhat messy! But after any orgasm with a full bladder, I find that quite soon afterwards I just have to go and pee.

Guest Pfunns

I think that masturbating on a full bladder is one of the greatest pleasures in life. I love to hold until im on the edge.. desperately trying not to pee myself but prolonging my orgasm for as long as possible, telling myself i that i just cannot pee until i cum but that i cannot cum until i involuntarily pee!

9 hours ago, Pfunns said:

I think that masturbating on a full bladder is one of the greatest pleasures in life. I love to hold until im on the edge.. desperately trying not to pee myself but prolonging my orgasm for as long as possible, telling myself i that i just cannot pee until i cum but that i cannot cum until i involuntarily pee!

And that is the dilemma.  The two pleasurable urgencies competing!  I guess some guys cum prematurely when they need to pee, and other's can't cum if the they have to pee too bad.  With me, both were going to happen, but I was never sure which would be first.

I love doing it, but if I’m too desperate I end up so focused on that that I can’t enjoy it. If it’s too painful that can also be enough to stop me enjoying it. I like to do it when I’m in that squirmy phase in the middle. One problem is though that I have to pee immediately afterward, and normally end up sprinting off to the bathroom as soon as I climax.

Guest Pfunns
14 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

And that is the dilemma.  The two pleasurable urgencies competing!  I guess some guys cum prematurely when they need to pee, and other's can't cum if the they have to pee too bad.  With me, both were going to happen, but I was never sure which would be first.

For me, I tend to go through different phases during a hold. Sometimes I'm masturbating for the pleasure and as the bladder expands and fills and begins to really throb I turn to masturbating to aide the hold, to allow my bladder to get into the realms of serious desperation. That point when your bulge feels very firm and heavy, that overwhelming feeling of fullness. At that point I'm playing just enough to hold but not quite enough to reach orgasm.... pushing each extreme to it's limit. It becomes a very fine line. I also go through different levels of arousal and its not always the same at each stage of filling to the brim. Guess that depends on how I feel on the day but it always ends with both "urgencies" being fulfilled. 

5 hours ago, Toughlove96 said:

What's crazy is I didnt think that was going to work. But I think that release helped me relax is what helped. I could be wrong.

Arousal is supposed to close off the urethra to prevent semen going into the bladder.  Once you ejaculate, it reopens.  The trick was to become sufficiently aroused to prevent leakage but not to cum.  Eventually I would fail.

52 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Arousal is supposed to close off the urethra to prevent semen going into the bladder.  Once you ejaculate, it reopens.  The trick was to become sufficiently aroused to prevent leakage but not to cum.  Eventually I would fail.

See that's what I was thinking but for me I was able to cum but not pee. 

Guest Omo-Omega

I enjoy masturbating when I need to pee, it makes every sensation more intense. The only time I've actually lost control was because I'd put a diaper underneath me 'just in case'. It didn't catch all of it and I ended up having to change my bedsheets in the middle of the night. Since then, if I'm that desperate, I'll go into the bathroom instead.

Guest Pfunns
54 minutes ago, redshirt said:

I enjoy masturbating when I need to pee, it makes every sensation more intense. The only time I've actually lost control was because I'd put a diaper underneath me 'just in case'. It didn't catch all of it and I ended up having to change my bedsheets in the middle of the night. Since then, if I'm that desperate, I'll go into the bathroom instead.

When you are that desperate you have to go into the bathroom do you continue to hold until you just cannot hold it any longer and loose control or, do you find if you gain some control that you go back to bed and continue to masturbate and hold until you find yourself at bursting point (again) and make a mad dash for the bathroom?

15 hours ago, Pfunns said:

When you are that desperate you have to go into the bathroom do you continue to hold until you just cannot hold it any longer and loose control or, do you find if you gain some control that you go back to bed and continue to masturbate and hold until you find yourself at bursting point (again) and make a mad dash for the bathroom?

I used to do something similar when I was younger.  Needed to pee wicked bad and went into the bathroom, but I was sufficiently aroused to play with it a while and decided I really didn't have to go that bad.  A short time later the need returned even stronger and I did pee!

Guest Pfunns
1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

I used to do something similar when I was younger.  Needed to pee wicked bad and went into the bathroom, but I was sufficiently aroused to play with it a while and decided I really didn't have to go that bad.  A short time later the need returned even stronger and I did pee!

Have you ever put yourself in the situation where you're nearly at the point of starting to leak and you say to yourself something like "There is no toilet in this room so it doesn't matter how much i need to pee, i just have to hold it no matter how desperate i am" or you put yourself in the situation where you leave the toilet/bathroom door open and you leave the toilet lid down but your not allowed to touch the lid so you cant use the toilet but your bursting to go and you're not allowed to use the sink, bath or shower 😛 

Edited by Pfunns (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Pfunns said:

Have you ever put yourself in the situation where you're nearly at the point of starting to leak and you say to yourself something like "There is no toilet in this room so it doesn't matter how much i need to pee, i just have to hold it no matter how desperate i am" or you put yourself in the situation where you leave the toilet/bathroom door open and you leave the toilet lid down but your not allowed to touch the lid so you cant use the toilet but your bursting to go and you're not allowed to use the sink, bath or shower 😛 

I haven't done that, but living in a rural area I've sometimes designated one particular tree in the woods behind the house as my "pee tree", and that's the only place I can use for the weekend.  If it starts to rain, I'm motivated to hold it until the rain lets up, and sometimes it continues for a long time.  Not easy if I've had a few beers.

Personally I have a problem wherein having to pee does turn me on a lot but I almost always full on piss myself if I orgasm with a full bladder. I figured this out the hard way the first few times. Now it's just an endless frustration since I get so turned on sometimes when I'm out and about that I can't focus, but if I even mildly have to pee then I can't risk getting off until I can get to a bathroom.

Guest Pfunns
14 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I haven't done that, but living in a rural area I've sometimes designated one particular tree in the woods behind the house as my "pee tree", and that's the only place I can use for the weekend.  If it starts to rain, I'm motivated to hold it until the rain lets up, and sometimes it continues for a long time.  Not easy if I've had a few beers.

Ooh i like that idea! Is your pee tree going to be in use this weekend? 

51 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

Ooh i like that idea! Is your pee tree going to be in use this weekend? 

In my younger days, when I was in a perverse mood I'd limit my peeing to that tree for the entire weekend except for my morning BM.  I'd need a flashlight to get there after dark, and it was very inconvenient when it was raining, especially if I was having a few beers.  I'd hold my pee until I just couldn't wait any longer.  I haven't done that sort of thing lately.