Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you were bursting what would you love someone to say to you?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love when a woman comments on my desperate need to pee in a sympathetic way, like "you must be absolutely bursting, when did you last go?", "will you have to hold on for much longer?", "haven't you

I'd love for a girlfriend to cuddle up to me and just whisper "Ohhh come on! I'm so comfy! Just hold it." Then I have to just struggle like crazy while she snuggles up to me and my throbbing bladder!

"It's OK if you can't hold it, just go in your pants" I love love LOVE stories were people are given permission to wet, especially by some authority figure. I think it's the way they have effecti

Guest Desperationpee

You are so cute when you are desperate for a piss. I love watching you squirming so bad

Aw poor boy! Do you really have to piss, right? There is no bathroom, you will simply have to hold your bursting bladder

I'd really love a woman saying these words while I am desperate

Edited by Desperationpee (see edit history)

I will try  

She looks into my eyes and presses herself into me, her legs straddling my leg. She presses herself against me, lips slowly trailing up my cheek to my earlobe. 

She quietly says "I need to go very, very badly ...." as she takes the lobe between her lips and sighs while her hands pull me into her embrace. 

She leans me on my back and rolls onto my body. Her hips kissing my hips. Her body pins me to the floor. She leans up, letting my ear go with a soft, moist 'pop'.

"I need to hear it..." she asks. Her eyes are searching mine.

I am so aroused I can't speak. All the water has deserted my mouth. She is a rainstorm about to burst and I am a drought of words.

"I ... am ... so ... full ..." she pleads.  I am not trying to be mean. I am speechless. It is as if I have been granted a wish and am overawed. I move my dry lips.

A tear slides down her nose and impacts my cheek, breaking my enchantment.

"No ... I mean Yes... Please, Yes! Please ..." I chatter like a flashflood.

Her eyes close and the universe pauses between our breaths.

We explode. 

18 hours ago, WetDave said:

I’d love to be told to just let it go in my pants. 

One day I was in Tax Office (do not like to go there 🙂 to fix some things. There were one woman with her son- he was approx 10 years old. He was nervous, he moved from one foot to the other so I thought that he needed to bathroom. He asked his mom but she told him that he could hold it. After some minutes he bothered her again and again and then she told him- ok, just let it go to your jeans, we have car here so it is not problem if you cannot hold it.

5 hours ago, Lukhas said:

One day I was in Tax Office (do not like to go there 🙂 to fix some things. There were one woman with her son- he was approx 10 years old. He was nervous, he moved from one foot to the other so I thought that he needed to bathroom. He asked his mom but she told him that he could hold it. After some minutes he bothered her again and again and then she told him- ok, just let it go to your jeans, we have car here so it is not problem if you cannot hold it.

Did he let it go in his jeans or did he manage to hold it?

15 hours ago, WetDave said:

Did he let it go in his jeans or did he manage to hold it?

I do not know- I was called to one of the offices and must leave. But there was not puddle in the floor when I left. Mum with that boy was in another office but he needed so much, I think that he could not hold it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Blurple

I don’t like to be controlled, but my ex would try to get up to pee and I’d tell her she wasn’t allowed. Then I’d get on top of her and start distracting her ;)