Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Just now, JAW182 said:

Did anyone comment or giggle? 😉

I got a few comments. For the most part, people were quite sympathetic. I mean, it was a long exam. On the other hand, one guy asked me who'd made me 'that wet', and perhaps the cattiest girl I know was telling people I was 'a fucking baby'. That made its way back to me quite quickly, but tbh it didn't bother me that much; she's horrible. The main problem I had was being embarrassed by it. It's the kind of thing where it's a lot easier if you can just own it.

1 minute ago, JAW182 said:

Idk why but hearing about the teasing and the embarrassment caused always interests me and intensified the arousal. Does that make me a bad person? 

I hope not, or I'd be a bad person too! It's still very embarrassing for me, but I hope that I can at least think back to this memory with more mixed emotions in future. But I'm glad you liked it, I wouldn't have shared my embarrassment if I didn't want it to be enjoyed :)

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!

The people who are jerks to you in school/college mostly dissappear when you leave. I think your really cool for 'owning' your accident.

You can also look forward enjoying this memory in years to come when the time has healed to traumatic aspect of experiance.

One question, where you able to change your wet clothes at the school or did you have to go home in them?

This is a very well written post, I'm so sorry that happened to you though, it must have been really rough getting through the rest of that day. I at least hope you got into the university you wanted. Also that part where you moaned in relief, was just unbelievably arousing to read.

The exam was in the afternoon and I live quite nearby, so I just grabbed my phone and got home within five minutes. I threw off my blouse and had a quick shower in my skirt then threw everything in the wash before my mum got home. And I'll be sharing my other experiences for another day, I've got to drag these out 😛

A really well-written and detailed account, so thanks for sharing! It brings back memories of my own A-levels, looking after an upset friend (who’d revised the wrong thing) before one exam, drinking tea that our teacher had made for us in his office. I needed to go quite badly by the end of the exam, but nowhere near as badly as she did, judging by the speed at which she ran to the toilets as soon as she was allowed to leave the room!

It’s an excellent account and I’m surprised the subject doesn’t come up more often. One of the most desperate near misses I ever had was in my 3 hour French Literature exam. It was a morning paper and I have always found my bladder more active in the morning than in the afternoon. On this occasion I was absolutely desperate after 2 and a half hours and trying to concentrate on the exam. It was not my best subject and I needed a good grade to get into uni. Nobody had ever mentioned to us that you could ask to be taken out in dire need so I thought you would be disqualified if you had to leave the room and sat there, crossing and uncrossing my legs, leaning forwards, then sitting back, stopping to take calming deep breaths, etc. Sitting there in agony, it was the succession of thoughts that went through my mind that I now reflect on with interest. At least twice I slipped to the front of my chair seriously considering just letting go and pissing my grey school trousers. I couldn’t put my hand up and tell the invigilator, because that was too embarrassing aged 18 but I also couldn’t cry for the same reason. Should I just get up and run out of the room, but that would be the end of my uni chances. The only thing in the world I wanted was to piss but the only option was to carry on sitting there with my left hand no longer in my pocket but now firmly clenching my ****** in the most embarrassing way possible if anyone was looking and sometimes even down the waistband of my trousers, a direct grip from the inside of my underpants. I had to finish my last essay which I subconsciously summarised as I could only concentrate when my bladder wasn’t pushing too hard. 10 minutes before the end squirts were starting in my pants as I desperately held on for dear life whilst writing my last paragraph. As the 5 minute warning was called I was terrified there would just be a dam burst but somehow I held on till the end. When we got up to leave the room I decided that running was too dangerous, I might just lose it and there was a bit of a queue getting out of the room. Hobbling calmly with my hand in my pocket clenching myself and telling myself I was nearly there worked. I think I shed a slight tear of relief standing at the urinal pissing for ever and the dampness from the squirting was nice and carried on for a good part of the afternoon. I knew I couldn’t have held on any longer and couldn’t contemplate the teasing or even bullying I would have got if I hadn’t made it, not to mention what I would say to my mother when I got home. I now realise she was into holding and always told me not to make a fuss and to avoid asking when I wanted to go.

I had a near miss once in highschool. Biology exam. The exam was unique as you have limited time to answer each question and once you're done with one or the timer beeped, you had to get up and move to a different seat with a different question.

Naturally, this wasn't the best arrangement for a full bladder.

I dunno what happened. I think I drank too much and forgot to pee at the break. When the exam started, I already felt a semi urgent need to pee. And by the end of it, I was bursting. I was squirming and fidgeting on my seat and at the end, I didn't even sit anymore, just semi standing with crossed legs. I was seriously considering just going to the toilet, screw the exam.

I finished the last question and immediately sprinted to the bathroom that was mercifully just the next door. It was the longest piss I ever had.

Miraculously, I don't believe I leaked in the slightest.