Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reverse omorashi?

I don't know if there is a name for it. I have phases where I also like to hold in both pee and poop at the same time. It is even more intense than just holding pee, since two "pressure areas" in sensitive areas of the body compete with one another.  😵

But it seems this is not very common in this community here, and I think actual pictures or stories which involve this would probably get downvoted or completely deleted quickly.

Where did you two come from and how long have you been on the board? It’s called messing and there’s a fair amount of content for it here, albeit less than standard omorashi. Just search for messing and you’ll come up with lots of stories. Or check my posting history, there are several messing stories I’ve written. Enjoy!

Unko omorashi is the Japanese term. Personally, I think a hot woman desperately struggling not to poo, slowly losing control until she finally dumps in her skirt is incredibly hot, and I've written a few stories featuring just that. However, a lot of people here don't like it.

7 hours ago, kochel428 said:

Where did you two come from and how long have you been on the board? It’s called messing and there’s a fair amount of content for it here, albeit less than standard omorashi. Just search for messing and you’ll come up with lots of stories. Or check my posting history, there are several messing stories I’ve written. Enjoy!

I honestly like stories where the main character makes it to a toilet in time and his relief is described in detail.

2 hours ago, Male said:

Unko omorashi is the Japanese term. Personally, I think a hot woman desperately struggling not to poo, slowly losing control until she finally dumps in her skirt is incredibly hot, and I've written a few stories featuring just that. However, a lot of people here don't like it.

For me, it's a hot black man, and he makes it to a toilet in time instead of dumping in his jeans.

On 6/2/2019 at 5:34 AM, Male said:

I enjoy that too, although I've never heard it called "unko omorashi" or "reverse omorashi."  I prefer to call it "bowel desperation," and there are other terms floating around.

No offense, Male, but your stories are too sexual for my taste.

Guest Decim
On 6/1/2019 at 8:40 PM, malecon666 said:

But it seems this is not very common in this community here, and I think actual pictures or stories which involve this would probably get downvoted or completely deleted quickly.

In my experience, it doesn't seem like messing content is hated here. I've never heard of a post being completely deleted or locked because of messing content. As long as the post that contains the messing content has a tag or some sort of obvious warning on it, I think you'll be fine.

On 6/5/2019 at 6:56 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

I enjoy that too, although I've never heard it called "unko omorashi" or "reverse omorashi."  I prefer to call it "bowel desperation," and there are other terms floating around.

No offense, Male, but your stories are too sexual for my taste.

I think that's a common complaint; my omorashi stories are smut+omorashi, and a lot of people here don't really seem to be into the smut side, which is half the enjoyment for me.

I've considered selling omorashi smut stuff before on Amazon or some other platform, but I don't know how broad the audience for it is given it's basically BDSM erotica with skirt-wetting/shitting.