Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 hours ago, TJC said:

I, and im sure many others as well would really like to see your art if you'd be willing to post itbon this site.

Thanks Man, but for now it’s not like I’m in, my skill must be something below zero at the moment, I’ll have to start with the basics first and then venture out into the drawings, one day, one day i'll still do it lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently got a drawing tablet and i've been having a lot of fun making art and experimenting with it. Here is a wetting drawing i made with my tablet. I intend on making more art and sharing it here

Here is a drawing of Asami having some omorashi fun with her girlfriend Korra.  

Korra sips water as her bladder exceeds its limits. 

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/18/2019 at 3:11 PM, TJC said:

I've been practicing a lot on my background lately. Here is a concept i've been working on for a while lately. I consider this one of the best pieces i ever created, and am very proud of it. 

Sasha.jpg

I like her little ass, her little panties down on her slim thighs and i like to see how the wee is jetting out of her slim body.

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Really hot the upskirt view and to see how she piss her little panties.

4 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I like her little ass, her little panties down on her slim thighs and i like to see how the wee is jetting out of her slim body.

Thanks. Both of these poses were heavily referenced from older images in my collection.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:47 PM, desperatechris said:

Love this concept.. Being forced to drink and hold until she reaches her limit often goes through my mind.. Nice to see it illustrated so nicely ..

Oh yes, a really great picture. 
She is made to drink and made to hold. Her bladder is visible bulging out, she is trembling from needing to wee so bad, but she is still not allowed to wee.