Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently got a drawing tablet and i've been having a lot of fun making art and experimenting with it. Here is a wetting drawing i made with my tablet. I intend on making more art and sharing it here

Here is a drawing of Asami having some omorashi fun with her girlfriend Korra.  

Korra sips water as her bladder exceeds its limits. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am starting an ongoing series Called career day. It will feature various ladies from different professions talking about the aspects of their job that can be hard on the bladder. For now I just have the first panel to post. It doesn't feature any desperation or wetting, but rest assured those are yet to come. I hope to continue this with various different professions and scenarios. 

Career day page one

career day 1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jailor Eckman said:

I love it!  It's hilariously ironic, considering public urination is a crime!  (Maybe she's busted some people for it before, and karma's getting her back?  😋)

In some private projects I abuse this concept too, sounds like a funny irony of fate haha

Good job @TJC lol looking forward to see at the career dealing with water lol

2 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

I love it!  It's hilariously ironic, considering public urination is a crime!  (Maybe she's busted some people for it before, and karma's getting her back?  😋

Shes actually a pretty lenient officer when it comes to petty crimes. She is the school police officer of the young girl however and likes to give the kids a hard time about breaking school rules. So it is a little karma in a sense.

20 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

In some private projects I abuse this concept too, sounds like a funny irony of fate haha

Good job @TJC lol looking forward to see at the career dealing with water lol

Thanks! I havent thought of any water related careers yet. Theyll be a lot of fun to work on though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TastyCorn

What program do you use to draw? Here's a tip king, don't physically hand write out the text in speech bubbles. It looks sloppy and the letters end up squished and uneven. Most drawing programs have a text tool. Use a nice typeface and type out your dialog, then create a layer under the text and draw a speech bubble around it.