Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I want to control a girl's bladder

4 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

Same hahaha 

Even though you gotta be careful with boundaries and talk first about what you both want first. Remember that! 

I totally agree! I have learned the hard way that when some one says "im up for anything" or "nothing will offend me" they dont truly know what those phrases mean. 

Even with safe words doesnt mean a line wont be crossed if you are not clear on what is not ok.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've always dreamed of having an app with like an random alarm that would go off at 2-3 hour intervals and when I heard it, I'd have like 30 seconds to get to a loo or have to just go right there...

I might be interested if it was connected to like a panty sale... Drop me a line.

Off topic maybe, but I have a random alarm app on my phone for well, pretty much that exact purpose! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

What's it called? I'd love to experiment with this...

I've always just set alarms in the clock application, though I think there are many similar stopwatch-like things which would work nearly as well.

I see the whole bladder controlling thing not so much as controlling someone's bladder, but as being in a position to make suggestions, where those suggestions are followed with enthusiasm.  🙂

7 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

What's it called? I'd love to experiment with this...

I’ve just checked, and the app I’m using currently has been discontinued, sadly.

Before downloading that one, I had fun with an iPhone app called ‘Random Timer interval randomiser’, which did a similar job- you can specify a time period , and the alarm goes off at some random point during that time.

It’s really fun, but I’d love a little ‘thirty seconds to get there’ timer once the alarm goes off....

Someone also recommended me a ‘Mindfulness Bell’ app for iOS , which has lots of detailed controls apparently. 

On 7/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, daveshuyi said:

unfortunately I don't have the luxury of having much disposable income right now. 😞 I would love to purchase one of your panties, but they are slightly over my budget at the moment

Any time hun, they aren't going anywhere and I wear the most days 🙂

On 7/15/2019 at 6:16 AM, TeaPlease said:

I’ve just checked, and the app I’m using currently has been discontinued, sadly.

Before downloading that one, I had fun with an iPhone app called ‘Random Timer interval randomiser’, which did a similar job- you can specify a time period , and the alarm goes off at some random point during that time.

It’s really fun, but I’d love a little ‘thirty seconds to get there’ timer once the alarm goes off....

Someone also recommended me a ‘Mindfulness Bell’ app for iOS , which has lots of detailed controls apparently. 

i'll check these out 🙂 Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 5:43 AM, rachelkirwan said:

I've always dreamed of having an app with like an random alarm that would go off at 2-3 hour intervals and when I heard it, I'd have like 30 seconds to get to a loo or have to just go right there...

I might be interested if it was connected to like a panty sale... Drop me a line.

Forget the ups shipping thing. I looked into their pricing and it is too much. Can you just send it normally, but without stickers or anything just a generic business like return address? I'm ready to pay whenever, just email me the paypal information to make sure that I have it correct please. Thanks!

On 7/2/2019 at 5:43 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Please check email. Excited to purchase

• 2 weeks later...