Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Some pee fun + pics (Male)

Hi Omo people! 

I haven't had time for any pee fun in a very long time, due to a lot of things, but a couple of weeks ago, i finally had time again. The plan was to hold until i couldn't anymore, but I didn't have time to wait so long and i didn't do my preparation well enough, but I wouldn't mis out on the chance to pee my pants, so I put on a pair of paige pants and jumped in the shower and wet myself on purpose. 

It felt so nice to finally feel the pee run down my legs and se the stains on my pants again after so long! I thing the result turned out pretty good aswell! 

I hope you like!IMG_4856.HEICIMG_4856.HEIC

IMG_4857.HEIC

IMG_4858.HEIC

IMG_4859.HEIC

IMG_4860.HEIC

IMG_4861.HEIC

IMG_4862.HEIC

IMG_4863.HEIC

Guest neilscotland
17 hours ago, lovetohold said:

What a relief it is to get to wet yourself after a long time of not doing it.

Yes indeed.  I don't get the opportunity to do it as often as I would like.  When I do the relief of finally soaking myself is great.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, neilscotland said:

Thanks for the pics. You must have enjoyed making them!

You’re welcome! I enjoyed it very much! 

On 6/7/2019 at 11:47 PM, lovetohold said:

Nice! I bet that felt amazing. What a relief it is to get to wet yourself after a long time of not doing it.

Yes, it was a huge relief to finally feel the pee run down my legs again!

Wonderful pictures!

I rekommend that you come clean with your girlfriend about your wetting fetisch. I know it is difficult, it took me 13 years of marriage before I worked up the confidence to reveal my secret. And it felt sooo good! Now I’m complete, and it dosen’t feel that I’m hiding a part of myself for my husband. It’s such a relief to be able to wet myself when the urge arise without being afraid of being revealed. Actually it felt that I was constantly hiding something important from him, allmost like lying.

If you love her, and she loves you, she will understand and support you. Of course you have to be responsive to her and not embarrasing her by wetting yourself at very unconvinient occations. But you will feel free. Go for it!

Edited by Helena (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Helena said:

Wonderful pictures!

I rekommend that you come clean with your girlfriend about your wetting fetisch. I know it is difficult, it took me 13 years of marriage before I worked up the confidence to reveal my secret. And it felt sooo good! Now I’m complete, and it dosen’t feel that I’m hiding a part of myself for my husband. It’s such a relief to be able to wet myself when the urge arise without being afraid of being revealed. Actually it felt that I was constantly hiding something important from him, allmost like lying.

If you love her, and she loves you, she will understand and support you. Of course you have to be responsive to her and not embarrasing her by wetting yourself at very unconvinient occations. But you will feel free. Go for it!

And thanks! 

I have told her about it, she respects it, but don’t really want to take any part in it, witch I think is fair 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...