Back after long hiatus

I kinda tried to quit the site and made it about 8 months, but I really wanted to return and share new adventures and hope to interact again with a few members.

Today I had my first fun OMO day in a long time.  I drank 2 large cups of coffee upon waking, each about 22ozs. then followed it pretty quickly with 2 pints of ice water and a can of sparkling water.  I had about 2 hours I could kill lying outside on a lounge chair catching the first warm and wonderful sun's rays after a very long dreary Spring (it snowed just 8 days prior to today).  I had a good number of waves of desperation - worked my muscles to fatigue and let the pee flow through my Brazil-cut Speedo swim trunks.  That warm sensation felt so great again -  I missed it.  In total over 2 or 2.5 hours, I wet those trunks repeatedly while the full sun warmed my body.

It feels nice to be back 😉

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

I kinda tried to quit the site

It's pretty amusing that you thought that doing this would be possible. Let's face it, you're just as much of an omo addict as the rest of us.

Glad you came back.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:44 PM, JetStreamPhoto said:

It feels nice to be back 😉

Welcome back.  I think once you're into omo, you are always into omo.  You may take a rest from it but sooner or later you will be back.