Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Potty Dance due to reasons other than needing a restroom?

Have you ever danced a pee dance because of reasons that cause anxiousness other than poop/pee? For example, you have a job interview, a first date, a big test at school, a very long line to wait in, ebay auction of something you really want, or just because. Do you bounce your legs, sway side to side, or perhaps tap hands and feet. We are a fidgety species that has a lot of energy, I know I do. Watching a female moving her body around a lot is something that gets me aroused, does seeing a person of your sexually preferd gender continuously bouncing and wiggling get you excited? Seeing someone stare at us makes us as human beings extremely uncomfortable and maybe increases nervousness.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 9:57 PM, Little Widow said:

You mean just about every day?  😛 I have ADHD and its currently poorly controlled (I'm working on finding a new doc) and I also have anxiety so I get squirmy a lot. I kinda bounce in place, dance around, wiggle my legs. ANYTHING to get the extra frantic energy feeling out! It's the worst tho. 😕 What can you do tho?

Snap! Restless leg syndrome does look a bit like a pee dance, especially in men