Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding and Wetting Games (Milovana Tease)

Finally, after about two months of on/off working, and multiple stalls on exactly how to go through with it, I got the Milovana tease published and ready to use!

The game's first part is dedicated to getting you ready to wet. you'll be holding for a while, with plenty of games, videos, tasks, and chores to keep your desperation climbing until you're ready to burst. 

The next portion will be strictly dealing with how to dispose of your newfound emergency! You'll be wetting and drinking for a short time. I was going to add more tasks, but didn't want to stray too far into odd territory, as I may be into things that others aren't, and vice versa.

Here is the link to the new game: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40636

If you decide to play, please leave your story, feedback, or suggestions below! I would love to hear some of the stories that arise from this little game 😉 I am so happy to FINALLY be sharing this with the community that sparked my interest in wanting to make this game in the first place. 

Cheers! 😄 

LOL nope! I'll be fixing up 9some random issues here or there, thanks for bringing attention to that! That's odd, I spent a long time double checking all the pages were right! In any case, thatll.be fixed and reuploaded soon!!

EDIT: I have fixed the problem you raided to my attention. Just simple negligence to double check the earlier pages i did, and revise them. It any more (silly) errors occur, please lemme know! 😄

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)

The tease is stuck when it ask for squat on the floor.
It have a unknown timer. I wait but it does not appear.
and if i chose wetting at the start, it does not appear too.

is it because the tease is not finish?

Actualy it not cause me have a accident, i had start with 
a empty bladder. 
the quantity of 125ml seems weak.
At the end (when i need squat on the floor) i have a need to pee of 6-7/10.

sorry if my english is bad, i'm not english.

On 6/5/2019 at 9:40 AM, milno said:

The tease is stuck when it ask for squat on the floor.
It have a unknown timer. I wait but it does not appear.
and if i chose wetting at the start, it does not appear too.

is it because the tease is not finish?

Actualy it not cause me have a accident, i had start with 
a empty bladder. 
the quantity of 125ml seems weak.
At the end (when i need squat on the floor) i have a need to pee of 6-7/10.

sorry if my english is bad, i'm not english.

Thank you for all the feedback, it was rushed in the last stages and I didn't sift through all correct pages to ensure a smooth tease, and that's all on me. But I do really appreciate the feedback, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

It's likely that I just forgot to place a time on the actual mystery timer, so I'll go back through.

The water was weak as I was worried of overhydrating people, but I can increase the level for sure. Thank you for the honesty! I would rather have a little bit left over rather than keep you waiting for more and more water if the tease isn't calling for a proper amount.

Awesome! I'm glad people are at least participating in it 🙂 it wasn't tasks I do usually for holding or wetting (I'm boring and usually just do chores or game out), and got a lot of inspiration from other teases, people's experiences on this site, etc. So it is very much a community based tease.

I did some slight fixes to any slide messups, so there shouldn't be any places stuck. So sorry for the inconvenience on that front!

Yay! Finally a new one! Love to play these, will give it a try soon! I used to make some of these in the past (old nic jjpeewet) Great to see this is still a thing!

• 1 month later...
Guest Pfunns
On 6/10/2019 at 11:15 PM, AriesTheRam said:

Awesome! I'm glad people are at least participating in it 🙂 it wasn't tasks I do usually for holding or wetting (I'm boring and usually just do chores or game out), and got a lot of inspiration from other teases, people's experiences on this site, etc. So it is very much a community based tease.

I did some slight fixes to any slide messups, so there shouldn't be any places stuck. So sorry for the inconvenience on that front!

On 6/15/2019 at 4:48 AM, wetstevo said:

I really enjoyed the bits I did, but I got stuck on the slide with the pressing on the lower stomach/pelvic region and massaging. Looks like it gets stuck looping the same slide 😞

As Wetstevo says I also got stuck on the slide with the pressing on the lower stomach/pelvic region but it was the 2nd slide that says to massage smoothly. Earlier that day i held all afternoon for a max hold (1.8L, see photos in my profile) and then attempted the game only one hour later. I got through numerous stages and got to this slide and i thought it was part of the game so i kept holding and holding... 1.5 hours i was on that slide!! Had i not done the hold earlier in the day i would not have been bulging and throbbing enough because as others have mentioned the volume intake is somewhat low (but i understand your reasons why). Anyway that's the reason i managed to continue massaging my bladder for so long but this was also fantastic! I've never put myself in the situation to tease, rub, squish, squeeze, massage and prod at my full and reasonably bulging bladder for anything like that length of time before. I usually never wet. Only the odd occasion when i'm pushing for a new personal best capacity do i sometimes involuntarily leak but wow did i leak this time! Tiny droplets, sometimes little dribbles and even a tiny spurt forced it's way out! I have to confess that on numerous occasions i had to stop pressing and start holding at lightening speed and sometimes i was both holding and massaging at the same time. The best bit (i think) was how i was pouring with sweat and my whole body was shuddering, legs squirming desperately trying to hang on to the next stage so even though the timer went onto an endless loop it absolutely did it's job to perfection!! I'm going to remember that for some time 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...

My goodness, I'm so sorry some of you had to wait through an infinite timer screen! Yep, one of my pages was stuck on itself. I have officially fixed that error during the "Urge" stage, or 2nd stage. everything should be good now!

Tanks to EVERYONE who has played, and I'm so thankful for all the feedback! I'm excited to find inspiration for another wetting related tease 🙂 They're so fun to make!

Guest Pfunns
7 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

My goodness, I'm so sorry some of you had to wait through an infinite timer screen! Yep, one of my pages was stuck on itself. I have officially fixed that error during the "Urge" stage, or 2nd stage. everything should be good now!

Tanks to EVERYONE who has played, and I'm so thankful for all the feedback! I'm excited to find inspiration for another wetting related tease 🙂 They're so fun to make!

I'm going to play the game again soon as i thoroughly enjoyed my first attempt despite the infinite timer. I'm looking forward to massaging a shudderingly bursting bladder 😃

Edited by Pfunns (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Pfunns said:

I'm going to play the game again soon as i thoroughly enjoyed my first attempt despite the infinite timer. I'm looking forward to massaging a shudderingly bursting bladder 😃

And I do sincerely hope it goes without a hitch this time! I am thankful for everybodies willingness to tell me about any glitches, or mishaps that may be present.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, All the sequences should be much more smooth, and there shouldn't be so many places that get you stuck in a loop! I must've copy/pasted some slides for ease of coding but then never switched which slides to move to next, instead some of them would just take you straight back to a different question, or a whole different section of the tease.

Rookie mistakes! Hoping my next tease (whatever or whenever I can get around to it) will have much less hiccups!