Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to lose control as a male

Hi there!

First of all, I'm kind of new to this page. I've been lurking around a little, but had never posted anything. This is my first post! I'm a 25y/o male and I'm planning on doing some more posting, particularly wetting experiences (including one about a girl I dated for some time and randomly found out she was into wetting and holding too).

However, this first post is to ask: Any suggestion on how to lose bladder control as a male? I've tried MANY times, but I always end up giving up and wetting on purpose. Never had the chance of holding it so long that my bladder decides it's gonna empty itself up and I would love to do that.

Thanks in advance!

I drink tea, water and juice. In some time I need to pee for first time. This first peeing go to the WC. But after I need often I try to hold it and go to WC again. After some time bladder muscles are weakened and then I pee myself to my clothes. 

But mind! Your muscles are weakened some days after so you must have WC near you 🙂 and some peoples can have problems to drink so much...so hear your body.

There are threads at this site on "rapid desperation".  One of the suggestions in those threads may work for you.  Hopefully, you end up peeing on purpose because of discomfort rather than pain.  Pain is a warning to stop holding, but discomfort can develop into a perverse pleasure if you let it.  You should have your house/apartment to yourself, no fear of being embarrassed by someone else, and put tape on the bathroom door to remind you to stay out.  Then drink lots of fluids and keep busy at something.  Maybe a video game.  

4 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

There are threads at this site on "rapid desperation".  One of the suggestions in those threads may work for you.  Hopefully, you end up peeing on purpose because of discomfort rather than pain.  Pain is a warning to stop holding, but discomfort can develop into a perverse pleasure if you let it.  You should have your house/apartment to yourself, no fear of being embarrassed by someone else, and put tape on the bathroom door to remind you to stay out.  Then drink lots of fluids and keep busy at something.  Maybe a video game.  

Yes, I end up giving up because of the discomfort, although I'm starting to enjoy it more and more lol. I'll look for those rapid desperation threads and try it some time. Thansks for the recomendation!

3 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

Welcome! I have the same problem- either put yourself in a situation where you can’t get to a toilet or try doing a few desperate holds in quick succession which might weaken your muscles?

I may try the multiple desperate holds in quick succession, however I don't like the idea of being in a situation where I can't get to a toilet. It makes it kind of uncomfortable for me. I prefer knowing that if I wanted/needed I can go in that moment, but I'm choosing not to.

What has worked for me was to drink Gatorade, numerous bottles and not too cold. For me it is really easy to drink and it will get me desperate fairly quickly. I have done that and then gone out for a drive in my car and had some real wet tings where I couldn’t make it home in time. Granted, I did put myself in the position to have an accident, but I legitimately couldn’t hold it. 

I can understand that being in a situation where no toilet is available is a scary idea.  How about this:  Get a pair of sweatpants with a string tie at the waist.  Load up with liquid, put on the sweatpants and pull the tie tight, then tie an outrageous knot in the string.  Make it so difficult to untie that it will take several minutes if at all, or will require scissors to cut it.  This may reduce the possibility of an impulsive race to the toilet.  It also gives you a pair of wettable, washable pants to use.  

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

pull the tie tight, then tie an outrageous knot in the string.  Make it so difficult to untie that it will take several minutes if at all, or will require scissors to cut it.

Tip:  Dip the string in water so it's damp when you tie it tight.  It makes it *much* harder to untie...

19 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I can understand that being in a situation where no toilet is available is a scary idea.  How about this:  Get a pair of sweatpants with a string tie at the waist.  Load up with liquid, put on the sweatpants and pull the tie tight, then tie an outrageous knot in the string.  Make it so difficult to untie that it will take several minutes if at all, or will require scissors to cut it.  This may reduce the possibility of an impulsive race to the toilet.  It also gives you a pair of wettable, washable pants to use.  

This is an amazing idea that I don't know why I hadn't thought about it. I will definitely do this when I try the quick desperation thing (which I will be doing probably this week after I am done with a big exam I have coming up).

Guest Decim

I have the same issue. I have tried rapid desperation, but the pain got too great so I had to let go. I think the closest I've gotten to completely losing control was following the method outlined in this thread:

I actually had a few accidental leaks before I intentionally let go.

On 6/5/2019 at 3:20 AM, Decim said:

I have the same issue. I have tried rapid desperation, but the pain got too great so I had to let go. I think the closest I've gotten to completely losing control was following the method outlined in this thread:

I actually had a few accidental leaks before I intentionally let go.

Good idea (and nice story!) I'll give it a try!

The person who suggested knotting yourself also have posted another interesting idea elsewhere:

On 4/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, Spectator9 said:

A little game I have played with a full bladder is to slowly relax my sphincter until I feel that pee is about to escape, then clamp it shut.  If you do this repeatedly, eventually you will either clamp too late or find that clamping the muscle isn't fully effective, and you will do a spurt in your pants.  

In addition to all the good suggestions already given, how about putting on pants that are as tight as possible? Together with a very tight belt?

Edited by googlism2008
Quote the actual text (see edit history)

For me it worked like this not just once: fill up your bladder normally, be it by time or fluid intake quantity. As soon as you are already feeling quite an annoying pressure drink another soda, get into your car and choose a winding, narrow and lonely backcountry road (if available in your area ). Especially if you have to focus on driving you can forget your demanding bladder for quite some time. If the surges start refrain from calming yourself down manually but simply wait what happens. If you are lucky sooner or later you will loose control and you will notice the first spurts into your pants and hopefully not onto your driver's seat.