Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

3 Days of Freedom - Suggestions

Guest Sabuto

Guest Sabuto

Hey people,

In a few weeks I'll have 3 days to myself with no one in the house. I want to make sure I use the alone time to the fullest and have as much pee fun as I can! I'm taking suggestions for challenges for the 3 days. I have no limits when it comes to pee and particularly like things that are extra naughty and humiliating. Wetting is my favorite, especially when the wettings are accidental. I'll make sure to report back on how the challenges went! Ideally, I won't be using the toilet for pee at any point for those 3 days.

You could try the rapid desperation challange. You have to drink alot of water throughout the day and start holding at a predetermind time. Google it. I lasted 1hr 25min before I involuntarily relieved myself in my pants.

You going to be peeing ALOT throughout the day, so if you don't want to use the toilets at all I strongly recommend diapers.

Why not post pictures of any accidents you have. Let everyone see what a naughty pants wetter you are!

Edited by CalamityPants (see edit history)

Certainly drink a lot of water during the day and go about your normal routine, but if you wear a diaper, use it only if you experience an emergency out in public, since that requires buying them and then disposing of them.  Otherwise, designate just a couple of times when you can use the toilet, and attempt to hold your pee between them.  

3 days of no toilet use at all. If anything I think you should seal it off and you are only allowed to open it when a number 2 is absolutely required.

Peeing in naughty places should be banned as well. We can't have you cheating and just peeing in the sink or the shower. Imagine it's like a game of the sims when you have sold the toilet. Just do everything as you normally would but as your bladder starts to loose control just soak your self like they would in the game! 😄 

Guest Sabuto

Some of my plans changed and I'll also have some free time this weekend to try out some wetting challenges! Can't wait to try the rapid desperation method! I think I'm going to go with no toilet allowed at all for the weekend (apart from number 2). I'll have some chores to do in town so I hope I don't end up desperate out in public :P