Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've been thinking of this format for an interactive for some time now, and I have desided to give it a chance. 

I've called it missions.

I start by writing 3 scenarios (missions) you can vote for. The scenario with the most votes will become an interactive story.  If you successfully complete a scenario, I'll award a number how point. How many point will depend on the difficulty of the scenario. Those points an be used for perks in future scenarios. 

Every subject will be given a 1-10, descrbtion of their bladdersize. The scale will be like this. 

1: no holding power at all, literal incontience. 

2. extremely weak bladder, seconds from first urge to loss of control 

3. Small bladder, have to rush toward a bathroom as soon as an urge occurs. 

4. Relatively Small bladder, can hold a few minutes. 

5. Little under average, can hold for around an hour. 

6. Average  can hold it a few hours 

7. Above average  can hold it a couple of hours 

8.relativly big bladder can hold it for a long time 

9. Big bladder can hold extremely well. 

10. Iron bladder, can hold it almost all day if needed. 

Here are the first 3 scenarios. 

1. Carly is a high school girl who's late for school. She's 18, blond, tall and have a bladdersize of 5/10

2. Amanda just started in middle school. It's her first day and she's very nervous. Her bladder size is 4/10 

3. Zia is a 24 year old, dark haired and very shy. She's currently sitting at her college graduation with all her freinds her bladdersize is 8/10 

vote 1,2 or 3 for which scenario you want me to make into an interactive. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with 4evRocker, middle school is just too young. I vote the third one but maybe with a smaller bladder size? 

50 minutes ago, ola93 said:

Nice scenarios, one really important question though: what is the objective of the missions? Are we succesfull we we get a girl to wet herself? To relief herself in a somewhat secluded spot? To make it to an actual toilet? Not to go at all and hold it until the end of the mission?

The objectives may vary a little, but will mainly focus on not making it to a toilet. 

Note: i forgot to write available points for the scenarios (which was one of my ideas for this tread ) so let's give this one 4 point for completion and -2 for defeat. I'll also add points if you choose options making the main task more difficult. 

Looks like the first objective is going to be Amanda. 

Mission: To make Amanda wet herself. 

You lose if Amanda return home with dry pants. Amanda can pee in a toilet, diaper or behind a tree with no consequences, as long as she also pee her pants sometime. 

So her it goes.

It's  7:00 am and Amanda have just woken up. She was exited yet nervous, since it's her first day of school. 

Amanda have always had a small bladder and have been sleeping in goodnighties as long as she can remember.

the first thing she did after waking up, was removing her goodnightie and taking a shower. She had to smell good and look right to make a good first impression. 

After her shower she put on her school outfit and approached the door...

bladder capacity 20%

1) Make Amanda bring a single diaper, in case of an accident (+1)

2) make Amanda pee before she leaves (+1) 

3) do nothing 

4) make Amanda hydrate before she leave

(2), it's logical and it will make her less nervous

(5) look in the mirror to see if everything is okay with her outfit

(4) it's good to stay hydrated

Also what does returning home dry entail? Is it still a game over if she reaches her house dry, but loses it while trying to take off her shoes?

2 hours ago, Lisk said:

(2), it's logical and it will make her less nervous

(5) look in the mirror to see if everything is okay with her outfit

(4) it's good to stay hydrated

Also what does returning home dry entail? Is it still a game over if she reaches her house dry, but loses it while trying to take off her shoes?

If she loses it at home it'll count as a success to. 

Looks like it's going to be a mix of 4 and 2. Ill also add Lisk's idea for number 5. 

As Amanda was about to leave, she wanted to reduce any chance of embarrassing herself, by having an accident. She did have a small bladder after all. Therefore she went to the bathroom to take a wee and to check out her outfit in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of pantyhose bellow a knee lengthed skirt and a light blue blouse. 

After she emptied her bladder, she filled her 1L water bottle and went out the door for school. 

Half an hour later...

Amanda have just finished her water bottle as she arrived at her school....

Bladder capacity 35%

1. Go directly to class

2. Refill bottle then go to class 

3. Other

Since there's already 3 votes for option 2 I'll go for that. 

Amanda quickly realized, that she was 5 minutes early and had enough time to refill her water bottle, which she did and went to class. It was an outdoor biology lecture, on a pretty warm day, so Amanda emptied the bottle within the first 15 minutes of the lecture. 

The first day of school was so exiting, that Amanda completely forgot to watch out for her bladder problems and therefore didn't think it through when she drank the second bottle. 

In the middle of the lecture Amanda felt the first urge, and she knew she had to think fast... 

bladder capacity 65%

1.) Make Amanda go pee in the toilet (+1)

2.) Make Amanda think she's wearing a diaper. 

3.) Make Amanda try to find a way to discreetly pee without getting noticed. 

4.) Make Amanda think she are not allowed to leave class 

5) other 

Edited by Babedut123 (see edit history)