Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'll keep this scenario short and to the point.  What if you are one of those girls that is about to pee your pants at school, and the bathroom line between classes is too long?

These are the general facts:

1) 50 (maybe 55) minute class periods with 5 minutes between classes.

2) 3 stalls in each girls bathroom.

3) Can't be late and can't go to the bathroom during class (without some consequence)

4)  Cutting in line is not allowed without permission (and permission will probably not be granted).

5) You are about ready to pee your pants (possibly 5 minutes away, 10 or 15 minutes at most), and when you reach the bathroom during break time you see that all the stalls are full and there are about 5 girls ahead of you in line.  It will almost certainly take each girl at least a minute to do their business in their respective stalls, so if you do the simple math in your head (assuming you can do math), you realize that there is probaby not enough time to wait in line, pee, and get to class on time.

The first real big question I will ask is this.  What is the first thought you would have if you were to deal with that situation?  Next, how would you deal with it?

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)

My next question will be in two parts:

1) If you decide to wait it in line and be late, what would you say if your next teacher asks why you are late?

2) If you decide to try to hold it and head to class, but at some point within that next hour, you really feel that you are going to pee your pants if you don't get to a bathroom quickly.  You ask if you can go to the bathroom, but the teacher says "No bathroom breaks, you should have gone between classes."  Knowing what you just witnessed in the girls bathroom between classes (a line too long to wait in), what would you say or do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 10:51 PM, OmorashiFan59 said:

I would be like "oh shit imma gonna be late" but still go anyway.

I suppose so.  Is there any realistic alternative on what to do in that scenario?  If she wasn’t that close to peeing her pants, the answer might be different. If she could use the bathroom during class, the answer might be different. But under this scenario, what else can a girl realistically do?

• 1 month later...

Well....

a certain teacher in my school used to make me turn up 20 mins early at his office the next day if I got late, which was hell, because I really wasn't a morning person. I've heard about others being given detentions on bad days... But realistically, even with all that, not pissing yourself in the middle of class is better.

Or perhaps, if the consequences are more dire for being late than for leaving in class, perhaps go but excuse yourself 10 mins in???

19 hours ago, OmorashiFan59 said:

Well....

a certain teacher in my school used to make me turn up 20 mins early at his office the next day if I got late, which was hell, because I really wasn't a morning person. I've heard about others being given detentions on bad days... But realistically, even with all that, not pissing yourself in the middle of class is better.

Or perhaps, if the consequences are more dire for being late than for leaving in class, perhaps go but excuse yourself 10 mins in???

I'm not really sure what to say in a situation like this.  There's a number of reasons students could be late to school or a given class, and a long line at the bathroom is just one of them.  Others could be wake up late, car trouble, locker trouble, etc.

But I would think that if the rules were set up to where if you are late to a class, or have to leave class to go to the bathroom, you get a detention or some other punishment, then during class change, every girl that had to pee would make a beeline dash to the bathroom hoping to get there before the line is too long.

But if that unfortunate situation were to develop, I guess I would suggest waiting in line to pee and being late, and accepting the consequences.  Over the course of time, you might learn to control your body to the point where you don't have to go to the bathroom at "inconvenient" times, but that's easier for some people than others.  For example, some people may feel the urge to go at a certain time, but still be able to hold it for a half hour or hour without too much trouble, which means if you can make it to the bathroom during the next break and there's not a line, you'll probably be okay.  It's when you have to hold it over long periods of time where it gets you.  Then again, there are other times where the urge hits you suddenly and you need to go "right now".