Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Woman wets herself in bar

One time I was in bar/restaurant where it was only "universal bathrooms" for both women and men. It was only cabins there, not urinals. There were over 10 cabins there and every cabins has possibility to lock it.

So I took one of them and peed there and heard how one girl took telefon and called to her friend.

- can you take me some jeans and socks to bar? 

- what could happened if I need new jeans... I peed myself

It was what I could hear. When I went from my cabin I took a look to the doors of her cabin. There was a little wet floor so she almost made it but in front of her cabin she peed herself. I was sitting with my friend on the other side in bar so I could not see how her friend came with a new jeans for her.

On 5/28/2019 at 8:15 PM, nappypants said:

I wonder if she had another accident later in the evening... 

That would be epic!

On 5/30/2019 at 6:36 PM, Lukhas said:

One time I was in bar/restaurant where it was only "universal bathrooms" for both women and men. It was only cabins there, not urinals. There were over 10 cabins there and every cabins has possibility to lock it.

So I took one of them and peed there and heard how one girl took telefon and called to her friend.

- can you take me some jeans and socks to bar? 

- what could happened if I need new jeans... I peed myself

It was what I could hear. When I went from my cabin I took a look to the doors of her cabin. There was a little wet floor so she almost made it but in front of her cabin she peed herself. I was sitting with my friend on the other side in bar so I could not see how her friend came with a new jeans for her. 

Nice story, Nice the way you could see the puddle she made on the floor.

I wish I had seen the cleanup for my sighting, she looked wet enough to need a mop!

On 6/2/2019 at 2:35 AM, CalamityPants said:

Nice story, Nice the way you could see the puddle she made on the floor.

Yes it was nice. I wanted to see her but it was clear that she would spend all her time before her friend came inside of her cabin. But it was lucky for her that someone could bring her a new jeans.