Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best fabric to wet in?

Denim is great, as stated above! I really enjoy most pajamas, usually the thin and elastic are my davorite, but more fleece like fabrics aren't bad either, just haven't found a pair I enjoy so much as to wash and keep.. 

I personally believe taking a thrift store trip, picking out some unique and fun clothong, then washing it before use is the best way to find new clothes. They won't be too valuable, and cheap for what we use them for 😂 

5 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

Denim for me, other fabrics are fine but i like how wet jeans feel on me

+1. I love skinny jeans best because they hold the wetness tight against your skin, so they don't go cold and clammy.

If you're looking for discreetness and fast drying though, you want a thin synthetic material in a shiny black colour. Gym shorts are great for this, after all they're designed to handle a lot of sweat while staying comfortable. I imagine yoga pants would work well too, but obviously being a guy I don't have any experience in that area.

I've also heard that wool is as good at handling moisture as most synthetics. Outdoorsy types swear by it, so might be worth a try.

I prefer peeing in jeans, but this is not for you if you want to be discreet. 

For work I wear black trousers with a high polyester content. I choose these because they don’t show if I have an accident.  I have a weak bladder and am a bit accident-prone. Recently I accidentally wet myself in them on the way home, when I was almost home. My daughter was unexpectedly home and greeted me when I came in - she didn’t even notice that I’d wet myself.