Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

omorashi dislike

7 hours ago, wettingman said:

I love watching a woman get increasingly desperate, and holding it until she starts wetting her pants, but still struggles to hold on until all her pee comes poring out.  I really enjoy her talking about how desperate she is . 

But it has to be real. An over acted video that is  obviously fake is a huge turn off.  Don't squirm and dance, and complain how desperate you are , then only pee for five seconds.

While I like true desperation, I prefer it to be in private, unless she wants it to be public. I don't want to see anyone humiliated or embarrassed. I feel like a creep if I watch someone about to wet in public. It makes me uncomfortable, so IRL I probably would look away.

To each their own, but I don't understand the attraction of diapers. The only one who knows the person is peeing, is that person.I want to see and be seen.

I prefer to have a female enjoy watch me wet my pants, and her to reciprocate ( thus my name wettingman). However watching it come from the source has its own attraction too.

I post videos on X-Tube under the same name of wettingman. I take request from woman. I receive significantly more requests for, and positive feedback from woman who want to see  me naked while I desperately hold on until my pee pushes out  because I can't stop it . They love the way I talk about my need.

So I have a question for the ladies. Do you prefer to see a male wet his pants, or pee naked, just not in the toilet. Technically not omorashi but a close cousin 

I love your videos and just love seeing you holding and desperate wherever you go! Thank so much for sharing them! 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unlike some common and almost casual kinks like rope or wax, it's nearly impossible to find anyone nearby into omorashi.

Cleanup can be a pain (with diapers, it's fine... unless you have a pretty elaborate changing routine); Very hard to explain why it's a turn on - the common reaction is usually "eww... gross"; pl

I dislike the fact that when I get in the mood for it, i always have the hardest time trying to think of activities for wetting. I'm very indecisive, and it can get in the way of a lot 😂  For exa

7 hours ago, wettingman said:

I love watching a woman get increasingly desperate, and holding it until she starts wetting her pants, but still struggles to hold on until all her pee comes poring out.  I really enjoy her talking about how desperate she is . 

But it has to be real. An over acted video that is  obviously fake is a huge turn off.  Don't squirm and dance, and complain how desperate you are , then only pee for five seconds.

While I like true desperation, I prefer it to be in private, unless she wants it to be public. I don't want to see anyone humiliated or embarrassed. I feel like a creep if I watch someone about to wet in public. It makes me uncomfortable, so IRL I probably would look away.

To each their own, but I don't understand the attraction of diapers. The only one who knows the person is peeing, is that person.I want to see and be seen.

I prefer to have a female enjoy watch me wet my pants, and her to reciprocate ( thus my name wettingman). However watching it come from the source has its own attraction too.

I post videos on X-Tube under the same name of wettingman. I take request from woman. I receive significantly more requests for, and positive feedback from woman who want to see  me naked while I desperately hold on until my pee pushes out  because I can't stop it . They love the way I talk about my need.

So I have a question for the ladies. Do you prefer to see a male wet his pants, or pee naked, just not in the toilet. Technically not omorashi but a close cousin 

I understand your point, but when I’m really desperate and been holding for a long time, i don’t pee much at first. It just comes out and I can’t push it, so the stream is not much. Usually I have to go really soon after that again.

oh and I love to see a male wet his pants. I’m going to check your videos.

On 6/26/2019 at 5:08 AM, Male said:

The obvious difference is that you're dealing with real suffering, rather than imaginary suffering. I can't say it makes a massive difference to me, because it's not extreme suffering; she only pissed her knickers, it's not like she had her leg amputated. It's a lot easier if she finds a shameful pleasure in her humiliation, though, which a lot of women obviously don't.

Yeah, but it's still suffering.

Idk, I'm just rambling here, but in this particular relationship we had a lot of BDSM aspects thrown into our love/sex lives - but "suffering" was always consensual and both of us were aroused by it. In that case (her wetting herself in a public place), it wasn't - she was actually seriously distressed by the experience. I wanted to be aroused but couldn't, because the suffering was real and genuine and not at all contolled by either of us.

Again, I know that's what makes a perfect fantasy wetting scenario, but it didn't feel like it at the time, it was very ambiguous. Maybe one day I'll be able to look back at the memory with less empathy and actually enjoy it somehow. Had she found it in any way enjoyable (and believe me, I tried to make it so) it wouldn't feel so wrong and weird.

Edited by wtv (see edit history)

This has probably been said in some form already, but I dislike both accidental and overly scripted wetting.

My arousal comes from people who are enjoying themselves holding / wetting, not the holding / wetting itself.  I'm not really into the super scripted all acted content and I'm extremely turned off by accidental wetting as it means that the person is in a position that's uncomfortable and embarrassing.  

On 6/27/2019 at 8:18 AM, wtv said:

Yeah, but it's still suffering.

Idk, I'm just rambling here, but in this particular relationship we had a lot of BDSM aspects thrown into our love/sex lives - but "suffering" was always consensual and both of us were aroused by it. In that case (her wetting herself in a public place), it wasn't - she was actually seriously distressed by the experience. I wanted to be aroused but couldn't, because the suffering was real and genuine and not at all contolled by either of us.

Again, I know that's what makes a perfect fantasy wetting scenario, but it didn't feel like it at the time, it was very ambiguous. Maybe one day I'll be able to look back at the memory with less empathy and actually enjoy it somehow. Had she found it in any way enjoyable (and believe me, I tried to make it so) it wouldn't feel so wrong and weird.

Clearly public humiliation was a step too far for her. People have their different interests.

It might have gone differently if she was one of those ladies who enjoys having an accident in public.

Edited by Male (see edit history)
  • 8 months later...