Sign In

omorashi dislike

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unlike some common and almost casual kinks like rope or wax, it's nearly impossible to find anyone nearby into omorashi.

Cleanup can be a pain (with diapers, it's fine... unless you have a pretty elaborate changing routine); Very hard to explain why it's a turn on - the common reaction is usually "eww... gross"; pl

I dislike the fact that when I get in the mood for it, i always have the hardest time trying to think of activities for wetting. I'm very indecisive, and it can get in the way of a lot 😂  For exa

Cleanup can be a pain (with diapers, it's fine... unless you have a pretty elaborate changing routine);

Very hard to explain why it's a turn on - the common reaction is usually "eww... gross"; plus factoring in the societal view that we've been taught since we were very little that wetting yourself is a frowned-upon, unacceptable thing... makes so many not understand why anyone in their right mind would want to pee themselves.

I dislike the fact that when I get in the mood for it, i always have the hardest time trying to think of activities for wetting. I'm very indecisive, and it can get in the way of a lot 😂 

For example I can never think of a punishment for myself if I wet while holding or anything. I usually incorporate other kinks along with it, but generally my punishments will be to save all urine and dump it over me to soak myself completely. I'm always looking for better ideas tho 😶

That taking it to the levels that I appreciate the most can be physically dangerous. I'd never want anyone to hurt themselves for my own pleasure, yet the hottest thing in the universe is when someone holds in so much for so long that they're basically a quivering ball of leaking agony. This is why I only enjoy desperation as long as the person in the video truly enjoys it as well - It makes me feel like they're doing it for themselves rather than for views or money. 

When people misunderstand it, and mis-tag simple peeing content as omorashi. Where is the squirming? Where's the whimpering? Where is the wetspot on clothes?

As far as omorashi itself goes... maybe the clean-up, when I wet by myself? I could get used to a mommy doing all that, and giving me punishments for it instead. Also, there isn't enought time to do it, at least for me.

18 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Pee gets cold too fast😞

Not in a well-fitting diaper, when you're in bed under a blanket 😊

12 hours ago, nightwind said:

Very hard to explain why it's a turn on - the common reaction is usually "eww... gross"; plus factoring in the societal view that we've been taught since we were very little that wetting yourself is a frowned-upon, unacceptable thing... makes so many not understand why anyone in their right mind would want to pee themselves.

Somehow I feel all of sex is about things that would normally seem gross, that suddenly feel sexy. 'Normal' examples would include:

Putting your tongue in someone's mouth while they do the same to you.

Getting undressed so close to someone that you can both smell each other.

Licking someone's genitals - especially if they feel wet!

All of these sound unpleasant until you feel in the mood! I reckon omorashi is exactly like that.

Oof, taste is another. I'm a huge fan of pee drinking for punishment, or just cause I feel a little kinky 😄 but if I'm not properly hydrated I will NOT drink it. I cannot stand the taste 😑 if anybody has drink suggestions to sweeten the flavor, please lemme know. I like getting creative. I've thought about bringing some potent lemonade mix with simple syrup mixed, just to add a "sweet" and innocent flavor to add to my cup, but haven't tried yet.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:14 PM, David_E said:

Somehow I feel all of sex is about things that would normally seem gross, that suddenly feel sexy. 'Normal' examples would include:

Putting your tongue in someone's mouth while they do the same to you.

Getting undressed so close to someone that you can both smell each other.

Licking someone's genitals - especially if they feel wet!

All of these sound unpleasant until you feel in the mood! I reckon omorashi is exactly like that.

It's a scientific fact that your feeling of disgust is lessened when you're aroused. It's not uncommon for people to climax to some freaky stuff, only to ask themselves "WTF is this??" when the post-orgasm clarity sets in.

For me, it's the simple fact that I can't really practice it how I'd like since I don't live alone and that's not changing anytime soon. 

Guest Masyanyalover

Having it get into your clothes and stain. ABSOLUTE HELL!

Having bladder pain. Not fun.

When diapers leak, STUPID diapers I thought are absorbing really aren’t.

4 hours ago, Bismiris said:

While it's not part of omorashi, it's Omo adjacent. I really don't like humiliation. Embarrassment is cute, but someone being completely upset about an accident is a huge turn off for me.

Glad I'm not the only one. Any sort of humiliation or mocking invokes far more sympathy out of me than it does arousal. If someone is gonna wet themselves as an honest accident, I prefer the wetting focus on their relief. And if anyone around them degrades them for not having a black hole for a bladder, I immediately wish for the painful death of the hecklers.

Similarly, I don't like when someone is forced to hold for long periods of time against their will by someone else. I'm not talking about people voluntarily handing over control of their bladders to someone else(which is still a terrifying idea, honestly, but one I have an easier time swallowing as long as the original owner of the bladder can back out at any point--similar to "safe words" in BDSM), I'm talking about when someone is manipulated into prolonged holding by someone else despite the former's protests. Again, large amounts of sympathy and disgust, no arousal. It's horrifying and I hate it.

Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)
8 hours ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Any sort of humiliation or mocking invokes far more sympathy out of me than it does arousal. If someone is gonna wet themselves as an honest accident, I prefer the wetting focus on their relief.

Yes, the relief means that the desperate person is no longer in pain.

9 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

I second that. I can handle very ligh humiliation in the sense of a "punishment", but it can easily be a huge turn off. Degradation really isn't a pleasurable thing for me.

Funny, cause I don't mind ideas of sissification, but my thoughts on that kink probably differs from what it truly is or means.

To me it's about consent. Both parties have to agree to the sissification. It's not my thing, but I see where you're coming from.

20 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m not positive, but by definition I don’t think omorashi is limited to not being naked. . .

So while it’s fair to say you don’t like seeing people peeing naked, it’s a bit sweeping to say that’s “not omorashi”.....

maybe people peeing naked isn’t omorashu😉

yeah! i don’t think omo is limited to being clothed, i just prefer clothed omo myself and sometimes it gets frustrating not being able to find it. i just feel like a video of someone peeing into a toilet might not qualify as omorashi directly, especially considering the word itself translates into “to wet oneself,” or, quite literally just “leaking.” 

also, whoops, omorashi** i gotta review my comments more before posting! 

Nappies of any sort are something I really don’t like for very personal reasons.

i also hate fake stuff period. Authenticity adds value to me

anything non consented 

anything underage 

the lack of good quality desperation video and well written stories 

the fact so many of us carry so much guilt for having this fetish when there’s is nothing  to feel guilty about