Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thinking of doing a moderate hold at some point.

I can't do the full panty-wetting hold I want to because I still live with mom and I don't want to have to explain to her why I peed all over my chair, but I think I have a decent plan in mind of how I can do a lighter version without her catching wise.

• No morning pee; once I go to the toilet before falling asleep, that's it for a while.
  • Normal drink consumption, nothing extreme because this is my first real hold so IDK what my limits are. (I have done mild holds where I felt a slight urge to go during a normal day and just chose to ignore it for a while, but nothing too crazy.)
  • Menstrual pad(ironically they're actually bladder control pads; my mom gets them free with a pack of other health-related stuff from her insurance. Problem is they're rated for "light to moderate protection" so I can't trust them with a full hold) with a pair of panties I won't mind throwing out should I overestimate myself, preferably the most stretched-out, dry-rotted pair I have so mom won't question why it's in the trash later.
  • The goal is to hold it until my evening shower(I shower in the evening instead of the morning because my hair takes 5 years to dry and I don't like going out with wet hair; also not a fan of hair dryers). Preferably, I'd like to hold it until the very end, then relieve myself before exiting. If I lose control during the shower, so be it. My showers tend to be between 3pm-5pm EST, and I tend to wake up at 9 on days I don't have to work. Plus 8-9 hours of sleep, I'm looking at anywhere between 14 and 17 hours. (Calculating that made this a lot scarier....)
  • If I prematurely dribble even the tiniest bit(hence the pad), I'm calling it quits; I can't risk losing control outside of the shower.
  • In the above scenario, if I make it to the bathroom but fail to make it to the toilet, I'll lift up my nightshirt and just finish in the shower, then flush the toilet before turning on the tap to wash it down, so hopefully mom will think the running water is me washing my hands; this is why I want to use a pair of panties I'm cool with throwing out, because mom will have several questions if she finds my panties stained with and smelling of urine as she's doing laundry(and if I offer to do laundry that day, she'll still have several questions because that is not normal for me).
  • I won't be doing this on a work day; it's not worth the risk of me losing control in the middle of my shift. Doubly so since I'm leaving soon and that's not the impression I want to leave on my coworkers.
  • Preferably, I should do this either right before or right after my period, to justify the pad to mom without having it's capacity weakened by it's usual improvised usage. More likely right after because I am garbage at keeping track of my menstrual cycles. 

Still trying to summon up the nerve to go through with it, as if I have to explain any of this to mom I'll probably die of embarrassment. What do you all think, sound like a solid plan for a novice Omo trying to hide her passion?

(Also, I'm so happy to have learned that there's not only a name for my kink but it's apparently relatively common. <3)
Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Drip said:

You definitely put a fair bit of thought into your plan, it's super long and complex but; why not just hold in your room in the night when your mom's asleep and you can clean it up without her noticing?

Two reasons:

1. I have an absorbent chair with a pillow on it. There is no way on earth I'll be able to stealthily clean that in a reasonable amount of time and still not have to explain the pee smell(it'd basically guarantee I'd have to use the washing machine and the noise will wake her up). Ditto towels. 
  2. She goes to bed at 11pm, sometimes 10:30 if I'm lucky, and occasionally gets back up after having forgotten something. I have to be up at 7 on workdays, and if I stay up too late on off nights and then try to go to sleep at an earlier time on work nights, I tend to wake up at dumb-o-clock the next morning(usually 3 or 4am) and be unable to get back to sleep. My internal clock is a prick like that.

And before you suggest prepping myself throughout the day so I'll have that failure earlier in the night; I have absolutely no idea what my limits are in that regard because I'm so new to this, so I'll either overprepare and piss myself prematurely and have to explain it to mom(or at the very least she'll question my visible desperation when she comes to wish me goodnight), or I'll underprepare and be up until 2am waiting for it. If I can't guarantee a timely middle ground, nope.
Edited by wishfulomo0572 (see edit history)

Coming from a fellow holder/wetter who lives with no privacy, I can give you some advice to sneakier wets (once you have a little knowledge on your own limits).

I havet had the courtesy to be able to have residence of my own quite yet, but have managed plenty of sessions even with my mom in the next room over, while also having hardwood floors. For prepping, its best to have a towel, or just some blankets or such that you can use to absorb. If you fold a towel or two just to be safe to sit on, if you insist on the chair then you should be just fine. The bigger the towel, the better, as more surface area while not sacrificing absorbtion is the best deal.

My best advice to you is to start drinking water about 2 hours before your mom is sure to be in bed. Stock up on water if you have to, or have a big glass ready and try to drink quite a lot (within your limits!! I can't stress that enough). The "Rapid Desperation" technique will probably apply well in your case.

If you drink enough water, you will not have To worry about a smell (make sure to pee on command if you must, before you're desperate or too far into holding. This will ensure you're not peeing dehydrated urine, thus allowing urine with basically no scent. Go ahead, get really hydrated and smell the difference! Lol).

Lastly, once you're done, place your towels or other materials in the bottom or near the bottom of your hamper, or just toss the evidence in the washer to be washed soon! It's up to you, and as long as you hadn't pissed an entire liters worth you shouldn't be faced with the dilemma of explaining a random totally soaked towel. It won't be a huge mess at all. 

I've rarely had anything to worry about, and you'll be surprised by how little people are suspicious of things like towels or a wet blanket. Spilling a glass of water is always a great backup! 😄

and remember, drink plenty of water until your urine is clear. Then you won't have any odor issues.

I hope to hear about your endeavours no matter your choice! I hope you enjoy the holding, and hope you get to enjoy wetting soon enough!!! It's such a delightful experience 💚

Edited by AriesTheRam
Typos (see edit history)
8 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

As a parent, I think you’re overthinking it. I pay no attention to what my teenage children do in the bathroom, and I don’t track their menstrual products or their garbage...or their laundry for that matter. 

it depends on the parents. we fetishist might be used to it, but i think parents would probably notice something is weird. still, with being a bit careful, you can avoid a lot of attention. i had a pile of female clothes just for the fetish and nobody ever notice. 

best thing is to practice independence. however, it might be suspicious if, for example, everyone in the family washes clothes together and you want to do it by yourself. 

to have wet fun, i usually waited for a chance to be alone for a few hours, so i could have fun, wash and dry clothes, and when they came back, everything was like before. it was actually more exciting to wait for a chance. now, when i could do it all the time, it's not as exciting and i actually do it less often than before. 

I think in worst case scenario you could wash your panties by hand and just either let them dry in you room and then to the washing mashine or not drying them that much and chuck a damp towel there too. 

But yeah my mother never tracks my pads and you could have a weird day down there for all she knows. 

Basically don't worry and in a worst case scenario just say it was an accident. 

17 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

As a parent, I think you’re overthinking it. I pay no attention to what my teenage children do in the bathroom, and I don’t track their menstrual products or their garbage...or their laundry for that matter. I have far greater things to worry about.

You've never met my mom. She's been paranoid recently about someone breaking into our house and doing little things just to fuck with us. Seeing a random wet towel/pair of underwear would definitely set off alarm bells and I'd be stuck between confessing my kink or letting her continue to be paranoid. I'd rather avoid that choice if I can help it.

8 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

best thing is to practice independence. however, it might be suspicious if, for example, everyone in the family washes clothes together and you want to do it by yourself.  

Indeed. As I stated, I'm never the one that does laundry, so to suddenly offer to do so would raise eyebrows.

7 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

Basically don't worry and in a worst case scenario just say it was an accident. 

I'm a 23 year old woman who is normally very paranoid about letting her bladder fill up too much (UTIs as a child from regularly being forced to hold it too long by callous teachers). There is no way that would work. I'd inevitably get my ass dragged to a doctor and have to pay a couple hundred (gotta love US healthcare) to, in the best case scenario (mom not present in the room with me), tell the doctor the truth and ask if he can just prescribe a sugar pill to get mom off my ass.

I half-considered the potential upside of having a convenient excuse to wet myself for a while, but going back to the fact that I'm not normally so careless with my bladder, she'd likely wonder why I continue to keep letting it get to that point, infection or no.

41 minutes ago, wishfulomo0572 said:

You've never met my mom. She's been paranoid recently about someone breaking into our house and doing little things just to fuck with us. Seeing a random wet towel/pair of underwear would definitely set off alarm bells and I'd be stuck between confessing my kink or letting her continue to be paranoid. I'd rather avoid that choice if I can help it.

you could use that in your own advantage. you could insist that you want to have things locked, your closet, your room door, for example, for safety. so if you have something dirty you can't wash without anyone noticing, you could hide it and lock it somewhere for a while (till you get a chance to wash it). or, you can find ways to hide stuff. are there any spots your mom doesn't check often, or not at all? 

still, best way to do it is when you have house for yourself for a while, with enough time to have fun, quickly wash the clothes you messed so they don't smell, and dry them. it's best to use clothes that are already in dirty laundry, so you just stuck them back into the laundry basket when they're dry. 

most importantly, try to get her to give you some privacy. you're a 23 year old woman, old enough to take care of yourself, and not needing her to be so concerned about you. best way is to gain her trust and try to understand her (or at least pretend to, if her paranoia about everything is truly irrational). basically, show her you want some independency, but in a good, trusting way. for example, you could tell her you want to do some chores, like washing clothes. after a while she'll let you do it by yourself without being concerned too much about what's in there, and that'll give you more freedom about your dirty fun 😉 

This should be fun for you. Exciting. And a little nerve-wracking. I agree with the suggestion to load up on water. I think if you end up having an accident, it'll get too messy, from what you've suggested. So why not hold it as long as you can and, after some leaks, dribbles and squirts, you high-tail it for the bathroom.

20 hours ago, Shoshana said:

This should be fun for you. Exciting. And a little nerve-wracking. I agree with the suggestion to load up on water. I think if you end up having an accident, it'll get too messy, from what you've suggested. So why not hold it as long as you can and, after some leaks, dribbles and squirts, you high-tail it for the bathroom.

That's more-or-less the idea, per this bit of my plan.

On 5/21/2019 at 6:24 PM, wishfulomo0572 said:

If I prematurely dribble even the tiniest bit(hence the pad), I'm calling it quits; I can't risk losing control outside of the shower.

Granted, I'm not gonna take it as far as you suggest--I'm likely gonna pull the plug at the first leak, mainly because I have zero idea how much time I'll have between first minor failure and complete failure so not gonna roll the dice.