Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

PSA: The Sims 4 is free on PC until May 28th.

Why is this relevant, you ask? Because if you've ever played The Sims, you know that a part of the series is managing your Sim's needs, including the need to pee. In early Sims games, this was limited to a puddle of water appearing under your Sim when they didn't make it to the bathroom. However, the recent games feature fully-animated and rather frantic desperation, the ability to pee in a bush, and to make a long story short, they're the best omo games that exist. You can put a bunch of women in a house with no toilet. You can force your Sims to go on walks with really full bladders. You can host a house party with a lot of drinks and the only toilet is in the middle of the living room.

Half of my childhood orgasms (phrasing) came from playing this series, and I highly recommend that anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of creating their own fantasy pee-based society jump on this opportunity.

Just thought you ought to know.

Oh yeah, here's the link: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Keep in mind that peeing in a bush is only possible with the Get Together expansion, as the bushes you can pee in are objects from that pack. However you can get the Wicked Whims mod (free) and it adds Naturism features which includes an option to pee anywhere. They can take off their bottoms and pee freely where they stand, girls squat. This also gives them a pee stream like the males have. 

There's also an option to remove their bottoms on the toilet as well but unfortunately doesn't add a stream for females. Possibly because it would clip through the front of the toilet and would be difficult to replicate I assume.

Another mod of note is the UI Cheats mod, which allows you to click on their needs bars and set them wherever you want. Great for simulating bladder spasms by adjusting it down. Maybe your sim laughs, you decide their almost full bladder is going to void itself right there. Adds a bit of realistic fun aside from cheating.

3 hours ago, AlphaShepard said:

I wonder if it would be possible to program a trait or something to have your Sim enjoy peeing themselves. Like have it trigger the Flirty moodlet instead of the Embarrassed moodlet. (I say not knowing anything about programming or modding) 

It'd technically be possible to program (as the Wicked Whims mod adds that for sex instead of peeing), but it definitely wouldn't be an easy program, and it'd be game-breaking with virtually every game update (as Wicked Whims tends to be unless you keep up with their updates).

16 minutes ago, Imouto Kitten said:

Well, apparently, the website blocks downloads on Linux machines. Anyone know a work around for that?

Not that I can probably play the game since I doubt the interface is even remotely blind accessible.

Though I wonder, how vocal, if at all, are sims about their needs?

they are vocal about them, but they aren't distinctive from one another.

1 hour ago, Imouto Kitten said:

Well, apparently, the website blocks downloads on Linux machines. Anyone know a work around for that?

Not that I can probably play the game since I doubt the interface is even remotely blind accessible.

Though I wonder, how vocal, if at all, are sims about their needs?

Sims don't speak English, they just make random gibberish noises. Unfortunately I can't imagine any way that the game could be accessible to the blind.

• 6 months later...

You can have some fun even with Sims 3.  I built a humungous house and have two inaccessible toilets (just turned sideways) as far apart as possible.  My Sims frantically run from one to the other until the inevitable happens.  Also, they will woo-hoo even when at their bladders' limit, even repeatedly (such endurance!), but the instant they get out of bed, oops!  (Indeed, they seem even more amorous with full bladders.)  They will pee in the pool.  You can selectively lock bathroom doors so that some can enter but not others.  I have also placed a toilet in the front yard by the street, but the program doesn't seem to allow passers-by when it's being used.

I find it surprising that it's so easy to distract a Sim when the toilet/urinal icon appears.  I send him to have a liquid lunch instead, or to swim in the pool, and that's fine with him!  I wish I had friends that were so suggestible. 😉

On 5/22/2019 at 3:54 AM, facade said:

Keep in mind that peeing in a bush is only possible with the Get Together expansion, as the bushes you can pee in are objects from that pack. However you can get the Wicked Whims mod (free) and it adds Naturism features which includes an option to pee anywhere. They can take off their bottoms and pee freely where they stand, girls squat. This also gives them a pee stream like the males have. 

I looked into this mod and while I am interested, it feels like it makes the game largely nsfw and I like to screenshot and post this things on my blog that isn't really nsfw...

But I am really interested in letting my Sims go pee in naughty places. Is it possible to switch on only the things I am interested in in this mod or do I get the full package? 

4 hours ago, Littletall said:

I looked into this mod and while I am interested, it feels like it makes the game largely nsfw and I like to screenshot and post this things on my blog that isn't really nsfw...

But I am really interested in letting my Sims go pee in naughty places. Is it possible to switch on only the things I am interested in in this mod or do I get the full package? 

You can disable autonomous sex in the settings and just not download any of the animations.