Sign In

Adult or Child?

Adult or Child?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Adult
    • Child
    • I like both

I want to be about three, wetting my pants over and over, and being gently teased, comforted and changed.

I love the idea of being given permission to go in my diaper or pants when there’s no way I’m going to make it, and reassuringly watched as I can’t help it and do.

I love the idea of a kind caregiver leading me home from the park after I’ve wet my pants, or through a busy mall to the bathroom to clean me up and change me after an accident. Everyone can see, but it’s OK because mommy or my caregiver understands and is keeping me safe. 

Guest Masyanyalover

I’m a switch, but mostly subby baby girl~! Any age is ok with me, but I prefer just being treated like a baby even though I’m a grown up :3

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:37 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Hmmmmmm I prefer to be the adult who wears cute dipes cause they look adorable, and shamelessly soaks them for the sheer sexual pleasure of warm wet padding swelling up against me......

but if I absolutely had to choose... there’s definitely something about being called baby girl☺️So, the baby. 

I'm with you, I'm all about the wearing the diaper and the feeling it gives me, from dry to wetting to soaked.  But I could see myself being a loving caregiver to an adult baby girl with both of us wearing.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:58 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Ya that feeling is the best....it’s incredibly sexual, and the ‘baby girl’ part is more of a turn on than a reflection of wanting to be ‘babied’...Plus i ❤️ Cute dipes so the two kiiiinnndddaa go hand on hand.....but I think i want a naughty caregiver more than a loving caregiver lolol

.....or maybe actually a naughty equal....

It really depends on my mood some times I like to be the naught school girl wetting my panties on purpose then to be told to act my age and be made to change my panties or made to wear nappies again other times I like to be a adult who wets their own panties but would be happy being a caregiver to other consenting  adult babies whatever sex  they are,  soooo nice lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I like/love both, being the little boy and being the big brother or daddy. I'm a bit of a switch but mainly to myself because I know what I want and need ( and I don't have anyone). I'm mostly being my little boy toddler-self (not necessarily like a real toddler), playing with my toys and plushies, watching cartoons, using toddler talk/potty talk, wearing my diapers and using them (and humping in them), and also acting out little scenarios.

Sometimes I pretend like I have a big brother/daddy and just use my toddler talk, like for an example: I just got out of a bath and I need to air out a little. It starts getting cold, I whine and say "wanna diaper". I cry for my diaper. I want my diaper not just because I'm cold but also its comforting, soft, and feel like I'm gonna pee or poop any sec. I'm imagining My big brother saying, "in a min, gotta let your skin air out, then I'll put a nice, thick, soft diaper on you, my baby boy". He puts the diaper under me, sprinkles baby powder on me, tapes the diaper up, and I'm all better. He says to me in a playful comforting tone, "all better, all diapered up. Who's a good baby boy, you are", and I giggle.

There is another part to this, where I do kind of play the part of my big brother-self to my little brother-self with the use of video recording. I role play/act out a little scenario on video as my little brother toddler-self in such a way that a big brother could be talk back to me. After I finish recording, I audio record myself as my big brother-self and layer it/edit it into the video so that it matches up and makes it seem like the big brother is just behind the camera talking to his little brother in front of the camera.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, Cuddlebear55 said:

I'm with you, I'm all about the wearing the diaper and the feeling it gives me, from dry to wetting to soaked.  But I could see myself being a loving caregiver to an adult baby girl with both of us wearing.

I'm like them an adult who likes cloth diapers.  i would like another adult who is just like me and have fun changing one another

I definitely like being a little. Life is so full of stress and responsibilities, I like the feeling of being looked after and cared for by someone like a big/daddy/mommy/caregiver etc. and having them take the reins.

One of the reasons I enjoy diapers so much is that it's both a very tangible and symbolic way to be cared for. Of course there are tons of reasons anyone at any age may wear/need diapers, like having a medical condition, but in the context of being a little, it shows that you aren't expected and need help with something that's typically considered a very "basic simple" responsibility and that that's okay. It's also a very personal and intimate responsibility too which makes it feel even more significant when someone helps out with it in a caregiving way.

So being a little, squirming and begging a big to go potty, and them knowing and expecting you to not be able to help it and that inevitably you're going to need a change is a lot of fun and pushes all sorts of buttons 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, PrincessPEEach said:

Ya that feeling is the best....it’s incredibly sexual, and the ‘baby girl’ part is more of a turn on than a reflection of wanting to be ‘babied’...Plus i ❤️ Cute dipes so the two kiiiinnndddaa go hand on hand.....but I think i want a naughty caregiver more than a loving caregiver lolol

.....or maybe actually a naughty equal....

maybe we could try being naughty keepers 😏😏
sometimes you the little girl sometimes I the....mmm...the little one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...