Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello my wonderful Omo community!

IT’S SUMMER!! At least where I live. 

What’s my most active time of year for holding, wetting, and all similar? Summer!

i thought I would start this thread to chronicle all my happenings this season, and to help keep them in order (more for myself, but hopefully you’ll enjoy too!)

So I wish all you lovely humans out there a prosperous season, and wish you all the best in your endeavors!  

Yesterday, I had my first notable experience of the Summer. 

I live a little over an acre of land, and have quite a large garden towards the back. It’s behind a row of bushes, so from the road, you can see that someone is back there, but you cannot tell any details whatsoever about what they’re doing. 

I spend a lot of time out there during the Summer. It’s how I feed myself from mid June until early September (minus meat / fish). 

I also drink a HUGE amount of water before, during, and after working in it. I typically shoot for about 500 mL an hour. It’s in direct sunlight (it is a garden after all) so that’s about the minimum amount of water I need to at least feel healthy. As with such intake though, I pee a lot. A LOT. 

Working directly with the dirt, I get pretty filthy. Far too dirty to be going inside to use the bathroom every time I had to go. 

Usually, I start to feel the need about every half hour to 45 minutes. 

My options are pretty limited - I don’t want to go inside and get everything dirty, I could try and hold, but even then, I’d probably only last an hour and a half at a time. So what do I do? Well, I just go right in the garden. 

Drinking as much as I do to combat the heat and direct sun, my wee is nearly clear. And I’m always in different parts of the garden, so I don’t worry about any ill effects I might have on the plants. If anything, they’re happy for the water. 

Since I’m already down near the ground, I just pull one shorts leg off to the side a little, and go wherever I am. And nobody from the road could ever tell what I was doing because of the bushes, and the fact that I’m near the ground already for weeding and planting. It’s perfect!

That is, it’s perfect until our street got a new post delivery driver who wanted to make a good impression. He saw me in back, in the garden, and decided to come back and introduce himself. 

I appreciate the gesture. Except that as he approached, I was squatted down, near beginning of stream, back to the road side.

I don’t know how much he saw, as I heard his footsteps approaching about halfway through, and cut off my stream in an instant. 

I pulled my shorts back, stood up and turned around just as he got to the front gate to the garden. 

How do I know he saw my stream? Well, as I walked over to the gate to introduce myself and get my mail from him, he said, “I uh. Hi. I’m... I’m... Hi, I’m sorry, did I interrupt you?”

Yes. 

However, I kept myself together and said, “No, not at all. Just getting some weeding done. I’m *name*, and you must be our new post delivery.”

I reached out to shake his hand, but then pulled back and said, “Oh sorry, don’t want to get you dirty.”

I was initially referencing the dirt on my hand, but then I realized the ends of two of my fingers were noticeably wet. 

The poor post delivery had no idea what to do or say. I felt like I had broken his thought process. 

I simply collected my mail from him, wished him a good day, and returned to my weeding. 

As I heard him turn around, and his footsteps start leaving, I pulled my shorts back to the side to finish. I still had to go after all. 

Thats the first time I’ve ever been caught going in my garden. I also think it was a proper and wonderful way to start off my Summer. 

Hope you enjoyed and I would venture to say many more stories of my adventures to come!

• 3 weeks later...

Last week, I went to the beach with a friend for the first time this year. Sure, I’ve been to the beach already, a few times. But what I mean is last week was the first time I was going to lay out on the beach, on a towel, in a bikini, The whole nine yards. 

Now if you’ve come for a story of me setting myself in front of my friend, or dashing off into the ocean in a last second dash to relief, or any of the similar, I’m sorry to inform you, this post will not fulfill those daydreams. It was nice day, at no point did I ever even approach questioning if I could hold it, and both my friend and I stayed dry. 

No, this post is about the prep work the night before my beach day. My hair down there typically depends on the season. Pending no dates with high hopes / expectations, I go full she bush all winter long. A nice trim and shape up in the Spring. Summer is smooth and clean, a landing strip at most. And Fall starts the return of my lady forest. 

So the night before going to the beach, I had to shave. Well, I didn’t have to, but I’ve worn a bikini with my Spring trim before, and it’s fairly embarrassing. First off, it sticks out the sides and there’s usually some that grown in areas just outside where the bikini covers. Secondly, a thick post-winter bush sticks out like a sore thumb in the thin fabric of a bottom. It’s fine for when I’m by myself, trying them on, shopping for them, etc. But really just not my style for public. Especially with plans to visit a nude beach later this summer. 

Every year, I like to spice up my hack, slash, and shave fest. Keeps things interesting and helps pass the time. It usually takes a solid half hour to do it properly and get everything under control. Last year, I was on the phone with my then boyfriend while fighting my overgrown she garden. It turned me on so much knowing I was all over every part of me he regularly begged to be. The year before, I tried doing it while watching a movie. Fun fact, didn’t work well. 

This year however, I decided to try and do it while at the tail end of a hold. I figured it would be rather challenging to trim and shave while bouncing and squirming. Plus, I’d have to have my legs open and spread the whole time. Talk about a challenge. 

I went through most of my day normally, then started upping my water intake to around 400 mL an hour for the last 2 hours of the workday. I had to go before I left work, then again an hour after I got home, but continued to keep that pace with my water drinking. 

About an hour later, I really had to go. I could see a bit of a bladder bulge forming, but more importantly, I felt a lot of the pressure trying to work its way out. 

It was time. I went into the bathroom, took my shorts and underwear completely off, and sat down on the toilet. It was at that moment my pee hole sprang to life and felt like it was actively trying to push my full bladder out. Of course it was. I had a full bladder and was sitting on the toilet, naked from the waist down. It didn’t care about my plans, it wanted relief. 

I crossed my legs and shoved a hand into my crotch, potty dancing on the potty for a few minutes before I regained enough control to proceed. 

I spread my legs open, felt my bladder throb, and grabbed my pair of personal grooming scissors I had on the sink. Clipping the big main parts off wasn’t too bad and went fairly quickly. However, my real struggle started as I had to start going after the less easy to reach areas. As I pulled myself up to reach the lower half of my lower half, I saw it before I felt it. A quick, sharp spurt of pee shot straight out of me. Because I was pulling myself up, it fired straight out of me and hit the side of my tub. 

I was so taken by shock I immediately let go of myself in an effort for the stream to go into the toilet instead of all over my bathroom. The next several minutes went by pretty much in a repeating pattern - move myself in a various direction, clip some hair, lose a spurt in a completely unexpected and often not ideal direction, let go and regain control of my stream while going in the toilet, repeat. 

I finished trimming with about a half full bladder left. I stood up, grabbed a few pics of both myself and my recently severed lower lady lashes swimming in my recently evacuated pee, and moved on to finish up. (Side note, after I finished shaving myself clean, I simply left the bathroom, naked from the waist down, shiny and clean, and with a refilling bladder for some more fun later.)