Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I had a friend just graduate from college, She is 24. Once the graduation was over she was met by friends and family that wanted to take photo's, but she just said one thing, she had to pee badly and needed to find the closest bathroom. 

Got me thinking, have you seen someone desperate to pee or having an accident at a high school or college graduation? 

Can be a person who is graduating or members of the audience. 

13 hours ago, h1234 said:

Got me thinking, have you seen someone desperate to pee or having an accident at a high school or college graduation?

I was desperate at my high school graduation. I started to need to go while the students were all standing around and talking to each other beforehand, and I didnt know where the bathroom was at the place it was being held. I didnt want to ask anybody, so I ended up holding it. I was struggling to sit still by the time it ended and I headed off to the bathroom as soon as we were released. Luckily, my mother knew where it was. 

At my college graduation, a number of the students around me decided to start celebrating early and brought in some "liquid refreshment" to the ceremony under their graduation robes. Needless to say by the time the ceremony ended there were quite a few members of my graduating class whose only thought was to make it to the nearest bathroom. 

Based on what I had seen I imagine that this is probably a very common occurrence although it probably is just not spoken of that often.

Edited by desp-fan2013 (see edit history)

There has been a video on Youtube what is filmed in some kind of graduation event.  

Video is filmed by a person who is at the audience.

The camera is filming a person (woman/girl, maybe around 20?) who is on the stage (Maybe getting some kind of diploma?).

After that, she walks back to the place where she is sitting on the audience and the camera is following her. (I believe there is some family member of her behind the camera.)

When she got to her place, she looks to somebody (maybe another family member or her friend?) who is somewhere further away and can't hear her. She looks at that person, make suffering facial expression and make silent words "I need to pee" with lips. (Also name of the video was "I need to pee in graduation" or something like that so that was not only my own imagination)

It's little difficult to explain, but clearly she didn't say that to somebody who was standing right next to her, but she was sending message to somebody who was too far away to hear her voice.

I tried to find that video from Youtube, but couldn't find it.

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)