Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

That peeing site ad

On 5/19/2019 at 9:13 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I still have no idea how they continue to get away with charging for stolen videos. 

They can charge for stolen videos because their fee is so much smaller than any of the producer's paysites.  One site I know of has over 7,000 stolen videos from famous sites and it is free!  They use ads and a donation link to finance their site.  It's very difficult to shut them down because they're usually in Russia.  Some are in other countries.  Yet, many webmasters try.  My good pal does it all the time.  He has a good lawyer too.  Still, it is very difficult.

Hey! I'm the admin at https://peefans.com and we did run that ad here you described. Thanks to those who already answered that above. 

Just wanted to say I'm really glad you liked the site, and we hope to see you back!

Of course this great site already takes care of all things Omorashi related, but hopefully at PeeFans we can provide some pictures, videos, chat and stories for all other types of peeing. The 'netflix for pee' line mainly referred to our video gallery, however the majority of the site is completely free for everyone to use. 🙂 

Edited by pf90 (see edit history)