Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More on pjamas for bedwetting

"Pjamas" is a brand name for pajamas for bedwetters. They've been mentioned here in another thread. I was just looking at pjama(dot)co(dot)uk, and I found an interesting combination of two facts:

• Our innovative Pjama is a pyjama that looks like an ordinary pyjama, but it has the ability to absorb the urine after an accident. The bed will be kept dry so there is no need for protective sheets or changing bed linen in the middle of the night. The urine stays in the pants/shorts, so you can feel calm and safe.
  • However, the individual will experience that the Pjama becomes moist inside. The Pjama is not designed to be dry against the skin but instead to give the user feedback when wetting themselves.

It still feels as if your doing unprotected bedwetting even though it's protected. That seems like exactly the way you'd design it for fetish bedwetting for fun. The only difference is that the most absorbent ones hold 8 liters and no more, whereas for fetish use with multiple large-volume wettings you might want five times that much.

The only difference is that the most absorbent ones hold 8 liters and no more, whereas for fetish use with multiple large-volume wettings you might want five times that much.

Are you insane? 8l * 5 = 40 liters! That's 60-100 times the average adult bladder. Even with an abnormally large bladder, 8 liters should leave you plenty of room for multiple full wettings.

First of all, I want these and plan on getting these. 

Which leads me to the second of all. A US gallon is 3.8 liters. That is more than I pee in a night as far as I can tell. If these truly hold 8 liters, that is 2 gallons plus almost half a liter. I could give up diapers for sleepytime. That is HUGE.

After watching their video touting half a liter absorption capacity, I am not so sure about these. It seems like a diaper would still be needed, and that these are really just for those nights when you pee through, to keep the sheets dry. A great concept but I cannot imagine using them by themselves. 

Edited by DiminishingReturns (see edit history)
15 hours ago, strobedi said:

Five times eight liters is 40 liters... just how many wettings do you plan to do?

as many as i can, of course

17 hours ago, footedsleeper said:

It still feels as if your doing unprotected bedwetting even though it's protected. That seems like exactly the way you'd design it for fetish bedwetting for fun. The only difference is that the most absorbent ones hold 8 liters and no more, whereas for fetish use with multiple large-volume wettings you might want five times that much.

it says " Just wash in the washing machine, centrifuge, hang to dry and they are ready to use again" and WOW that makes me really want to try them i wonder if they know what they're in for?

also 79 pounds is around $160. that's a lot

Edited by NiagraFalls (see edit history)
23 hours ago, strobedi said:

Five times eight liters is 40 liters... just how many wettings do you plan to do?

Sorry, typo: I meant 8 deciliters.

23 hours ago, satyr said:

Are you insane? 8l * 5 = 40 liters! That's 60-100 times the average adult bladder. Even with an abnormally large bladder, 8 liters should leave you plenty of room for multiple full wettings.

Typo: 8 deciliters.

16 hours ago, DiminishingReturns said:

Which leads me to the second of all. A US gallon is 3.8 liters. That is more than I pee in a night as far as I can tell. If these truly hold 8 liters, that is 2 gallons plus almost half a liter. I could give up diapers for sleepytime. That is HUGE.

Typo: I meant 8 deciliters.