Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Casually admitting an accident

I had a coworker once describe his opinion of a hangover.  He was saying you wake up in the morning and you just can't move.  Your head is throbbing, and you have to piss like a racehorse, but you are in so much pain you just do it right there.

I've been hung over, but never that badly.  Obviously from my posts elsewhere on this site, that hasn't stopped me from deciding that I'd like to wet the bed LOL :D

On 5/17/2019 at 10:20 AM, HarryC said:

After an interesting conversation I had the other day, I wonder if any of you have had someone casually admit an accident to you.

A coworker of mine was telling us about how she ended up stuck in traffic for 2 hours on her way home when it would usually take her 20 minutes. She said, "I really needed a wee and after half an hour at a standstill the radio said I'd be there for another hour, so I just went in my knickers."

Someone asked her why she hadn't tried to hold it in and she said, "I'm a grown woman, I know the limits of my own bladder and I wasn't going to sit there in agony for an hour with no good reason. I'd much rather just get home with a wet bum."

she might secretly be one of us (one of us! one of us!)

On 5/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, HarryC said:

Part of what shocked me was that wetting herself wasn't something that she thought of as the worst possible thing that could happen. I assume, and I think most of the fiction on this site assumes, that people would rather be desperate than wet themselves. But she just decided to go in her knickers without even begin desperate.

That's because a lot of us (myself included) like jacking off to the idea of a woman being utterly humiliated and vulnerable after an accident, leaving an opportunity for a man (or another woman) to step in and comfort/dominate her. Obviously if someone enjoys or doesn't mind wetting herself then this doesn't apply, though then there's an alternative arousal from the woman taking pleasure in her accident.

18 hours ago, Male said:

That's because a lot of us (myself included) like jacking off to the idea of a woman being utterly humiliated and vulnerable after an accident, leaving an opportunity for a man (or another woman) to step in and comfort/dominate her. Obviously if someone enjoys or doesn't mind wetting herself then this doesn't apply, though then there's an alternative arousal from the woman taking pleasure in her accident.

To be honest, all 3 of those scenarios sound pretty good to me 😛

One memory I have that stands out was from a girl I met while having drinks at a pub just before a concert. She told us the story of when she was a teenager, she was lying in bed one morning and felt the urge, but didn't want to get up to go to the toilet - and so she just casually started peeing while still in bed. Then, as she put it - she "remembered all the things associated with peeing" (I have no idea what that means either), stopped, got up and ran to the bathroom to finish, before going back and changing the bedsheets. I was dying to know more detail of course, but her boyfriend was sitting right next to her and I figured it would have been awkward to ask 😛

5 hours ago, Kez said:

To be honest, all 3 of those scenarios sound pretty good to me 😛

One memory I have that stands out was from a girl I met while having drinks at a pub just before a concert. She told us the story of when she was a teenager, she was lying in bed one morning and felt the urge, but didn't want to get up to go to the toilet - and so she just casually started peeing while still in bed. Then, as she put it - she "remembered all the things associated with peeing" (I have no idea what that means either), stopped, got up and ran to the bathroom to finish, before going back and changing the bedsheets. I was dying to know more detail of course, but her boyfriend was sitting right next to her and I figured it would have been awkward to ask 😛

A lot of people like this are probably somewhat into omorashi, but have just never really bothered to explore it much.

One time me and a classmate were helping each other on working on a paper, we were both stumped and just spitballing ideas from "interesting moments from our lives". We ended up telling each other the last time we had wet ourselves (me when I couldn't make it to a rest stop in time during a road trip, her when she got locked out of her house after a party). Of course, I was secretly appreciative of it, but to her it meant pretty much nothing to share something like that.

Not exactly an accident, but one time when we were on our way to a concert, my brother completely out of the blue asked us (me and a couple of mutual friends) if any of us had ever wet ourselves before. I of course kept quiet. Then he told us about this time he wet his pants on purpose "to see what it felt like". I was (and still am) really surprised by how casually he told us that, as if to him it was really no big deal at all.

15 hours ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Not exactly an accident, but one time when we were on our way to a concert, my brother completely out of the blue asked us (me and a couple of mutual friends) if any of us had ever wet ourselves before. I of course kept quiet. Then he told us about this time he wet his pants on purpose "to see what it felt like". I was (and still am) really surprised by how casually he told us that, as if to him it was really no big deal at all.

how can i get in contact with him?