Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

old message boards

I remember, maybe a decade ago, browsing through various forums where people described their experiences exploring wetting and desperation. There used to be some great written content out there.

One such forum was associated with the Shara & Ger site, another with WetSet. There were others, too.

Many of these are in various states of disrepair now or have disappeared from the internet entirely. Did anyone happen to save any older forums?

wetset still has its old forum archives up. They have new forums too.

Patches place, Shara & Ger, and many others are lost to the ethernet, and a lot of good fiction went with them. It's a shame too, because those old pages had to be curated by the webmaster, and thus had consistently higher quality content. Content quality was higher also because eternal September hadn't really arrived yet, and there was a high barrier to entry.

The current setup people everywhere seem to use of having a forum with a stories section, is undoubtedly easier for the webmaster, but winds up having very little curation as a result.

alt.sex.fetish.watersports usenet group is lost to the ages as well. Also a shame.

Not that I'm requesting people change the way things are now... I'm just waxing nostalgic.

I DO however, have an archive of the old "Bound to Burst" story archive... Lots of stuff from David North. Enjoy, and for all you youngsters who don't remember usenet, web turnpikes, web 1.0, you can get a neat look at the way the internet once was too.

b2barchivev3.zip

Edited by Anathema (see edit history)