Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accident the other night

Last Saturday I visited a friend while they were bar tending and had a shot of Jameson and two or three beers. I should have gone potty before I left but I wanted to be squirming in the car. I said goodbye and started the 30 min drive home. At one of the stoplights before my house I let out a little bit. My panties got warm but my leggings were still dry. I got home and went to my room. I sat down in a chair outside and smoked a cigarette. About halfway through I leaked big time. I felt the warm pee start to dribble and my panties get more wet. I had my legs up on the chair in front of me making my bladder harder to control. The leaks kept coming until i couldn’t stop. I was sitting outside with my hand shoved in my crotch trying to hold back but I couldn’t. More and more jets of pee just kept coming out. I kept trying to hold on knowing I’d leave a huge puddle. I kept thinking that I could make it to the potty and not have a full blown accident .. and that’s where I went wrong. I went to stand up and my bladder gave up. I sat there fully wetting myself and sitting in a puddle of warm pee. I went inside and got cleaned up. A few hours later I felt myself start dribbling out of no where. The pee kept falling out of me ... Haven’t had any accidents since but I’m hoping to this weekend. Anyone else have a similar experience? I love when I end up setting and it puddles up under me. 

Guest Fan_Nilicker
14 hours ago, wetbetty said:

I had my legs up on the chair in front of me making my bladder harder to control

Yeah, sometimes you gotta assist your accident a little bit 😂

Quite an exciting read overall 👍

One friday when work ended I had the the urge to pee but chose not to stopped and got gas and a bottle of water. I have over an hour drive home about have way water was gone and really had to go. It was starting to become painful wasn't sure I was going to make it and almost didn't. As soon as I lifted my leg to step out of the car it was over and no stopping it just keep peeing for what felt like a good 2mins left a trail to my front door and large puddle that was running off my porch. glade the neighbors where not outside.

19 hours ago, wetbetty said:

I went inside and got cleaned up. A few hours later I felt myself start dribbling out of no where. The pee kept falling out of me

I had something like this happen the last time I did a hold. Shortly after the hold itself, I took my dog out and got an urge that I had no choice but to go in my backyard.