Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

TBH I think they might have notice but they either forgot (I mean it was one of their bday) or they were to polite to mention it. Thanks for reading!

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:11 AM, ItsKayla said:

Nice experience. It is so relatable for me to get really desperate after a movie

IKR?

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:17 PM, h1234 said:

Great story, sorry you had to go back in the wet pants. 

hope to hear more stories in the future. 

thank you!

I probably couldn't think of a better omo pal than a bit shy but adventurous one like yourself. Thanks for pissing yourself and sharing your delight with us!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 12:03 AM, AudreyLovesPee said:

great story. movies suck they are long and you drink large sodas which fill your bladder. I usually wear a pull up just in case

Cinemas are just a dead medium, I much prefer to buy the Blu-ray and watch it at home. I mean, they had a purpose before TVs were commonplace, and they stayed worthwhile while TVs were mostly standard definition, but now that we can get 1080p and 4K TVs and discs, we don’t need cinemas as the film itself can’t look much better than 4K, and 1080p is more than sufficient. Event if it meant sticking with standard definition, I’d rather just buy the DVD than actually go outside and visit a cinema with real people.