Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Convenience wetting while doing homework

For the past week I've been frantically typing code and debugging my project for my software development class. My deadline is in two days and I still have too much to do. Today, I have nothing else scheduled, so I have been sitting at my computer since I got out of bed (aside from grabbing some lunch). I've had to pee twice today. The first time I pretended to be an adult and went to the toilet. The second time, I was on a roll with a feature implementation and instead of getting up, I just paused for a moment and peed my jeans in my chair, then went right back to work. It was totally unplanned and I'm going to have to clean up the chair and the carpet later, but it was so quick and convenient to just relieve myself without interrupting what I was doing.

I've gotta get back to work, but I wanted to quickly share that with you all. Anyone else have similar stories?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever tried wearing a diaper under your pants while doing homework? I don’t do it a lot, but it feels nice to feel it swell up and get warm. 

when I was younger (teens) and couldn’t afford diapers, much less hide them from my parents, I’d wad up a TON of toilet paper and stuff them down my underpants when I was desperate. I’d keep focusing on homework, all the while shooting spurts of piss into the wasteful clump of toilet paper until it soaked through and I had to sneakily run to the bathroom and replace it. Have you ever tried that? Totally recommend it!

16 hours ago, lovetohold said:

Have you ever tried wearing a diaper under your pants while doing homework? I don’t do it a lot, but it feels nice to feel it swell up and get warm. 

when I was younger (teens) and couldn’t afford diapers, much less hide them from my parents, I’d wad up a TON of toilet paper and stuff them down my underpants when I was desperate. I’d keep focusing on homework, all the while shooting spurts of piss into the wasteful clump of toilet paper until it soaked through and I had to sneakily run to the bathroom and replace it. Have you ever tried that? Totally recommend it!

I put diapers on for marathon work sessions too. It's hard to stay focused with all that warm wet padding between my legs though.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:24 AM, Koryo said:

What programming language were you using? Java? Python?

Java

On 6/7/2019 at 9:40 PM, lovetohold said:

I do like diapers, but not all the time. I prefer wet pants even if I have a mess to clean up after. 

• 1 month later...

Wetting myself while studying in college was something I always did, it was probably why my roommate knew about my wetting fetish when I told him, as he'd walked in and seen me either cleaning the floor or with soaked pants at my desk, though I always claimed it was due to my small bladder (that isn't small in any way)