Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your favorite things to wet in?

Usually jeans or just boxer briefs on their own. Skinny jeans are the best, because they keep the wetness tight against your legs so it doesn't go cold. Never commando - the underwear getting wet is the hottest part for me.

I'll sometimes wet shorts on the rare occasion I wear them. Used to do that a lot more often as a teenager, but still do it from time to time.

The other day I wet my bed while wearing sweatpants, which was lovely and warm. Other than that I rarely wear sweatpants, and wet them even more infrequently. I do sometimes wear them over a pair of boxer briefs I'm rewetting, just to keep warm. When I need to pee I'll take my sweatpants off, soak my underwear, wait for them to drip off, then put the sweatpants back on. So I'm not wetting the sweatpants as such, but they do still get wet from contact with my soggy undies.

I used to wear khaki pants quite a bit as a kid, and enjoyed wetting them, but I haven't owned a pair in years now. Also used to wet my pyjama shorts back then, but I no longer wear pyjamas, preferring to sleep naked or just in underwear.

A few months ago I had to wear dress pants (a rare occurence for me, I hate formal wear and avoid it as much as possible) , and it made me wish I'd been more adventurous with my wetting back in high school. The uniform trousers we had to wear were pitch black with a slight shine to them, and if those dress pants are anything to go by, would not have shown wetness at all.

My answer's a little more nuanced, but here we go....

I like athletic shorts.  My first choice is old-school running shorts (see avatar photo), second choice is nylon soccer shorts.  

I like wind pants and similar, so basically sweats made of synthetic materials, usually nylon or polyester.  

I have purged all of the cotton underwear out of my life, choosing instead polyester athletic briefs.  These are amazing because they are just as comfortable when you get them wet as when they are dry, and they're super comfortable to begin with.

So, shorts with a liner, by themselves.  Shorts without a liner, with athletic briefs.  Athletic pants made of nylon or polyester, or just my briefs by themselves.

Also, I try to keep a variety of these athletic pants on hand: some nylon, some polyester; some black, some dark, some a more medium color (shows to different degrees); some with fleece lining, some with a mesh lining, some with no lining. 

What I choose to wet, then, depends on the temperature and my mood.