Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where are your favorite places to wet yourself ?

In the car is fun as long as the seat's protected (or if it's not protected too, but I don't want to deal with the clean-up).

Sometimes I like to go in my desk chair. Although the chair is leather, it still needs protection, because otherwise the pee soaks through the seems and the chair smells bad for ages after.

One time I wet myself in this recliner chair I have, then just rinsed the cushion off in the shower. Took a while to dry but it was fine afterward. Another time I peed on the couch - not a full bladder's worth but still a fair amount. That time was completely spontaneous so I hadn't put down any protection, but I was hydrated enough that I just let it dry over the course of a few days and it didn't smell at all (in fact I'm sitting there right now).

Back when I was an intern I used to live in this crappy pre-furnished apartment where the landlord just didn't care at all. Place was falling down, damp on the walls, asbestos in the basement, and the furniture was worn out, 30 years out of date with holes in it etc. So I didn't feel too bad about abusing the furniture there a little. I probably pissed on that couch a dozen times in the year I lived there. I'd sit down to watch a movie, drinking glass after glass of water, and just let it flow whenever I needed to pee, maybe five or six times over the duration of the movie. By the end of the night my jeans would be soaked from the wasteband down to my ankles, but because I was so hydrated, I'd just let the sofa dry out over the next fews days and you couldn't even tell afterwards. I really hated that apartment, but I do miss all the opportunities it gave for wet fun. Left a lot of puddles on the carpet there too.

So yeah, I'd definitely say my favourite place to wet is on furniture. I think mainly because it feels so natural - you're just sitting there like you normally would, except you're peeing in your pants when you need to go instead of getting up and going to the toilet. Plus, sitting down is my favourite position to wet in, because I love it when my butt gets wet, and the wet patch on the back of my boxer briefs afterward is a real turn-on. Although peeing while standing up and feeling it run down your legs is pretty nice too.

Despite all that, my most common places to wet myself are on the toilet (with my clothes still on), or in the shower, mainly because it's just so easy. I'll often piss my boxer briefs while getting into the shower in the morning, then just rinse them off as I wash.

34 minutes ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

In the car is fun as long as the seat's protected (or if it's not protected too, but I don't want to deal with the clean-up).

Sometimes I like to go in my desk chair. Although the chair is leather, it still needs protection, because otherwise the pee soaks through the seems and the chair smells bad for ages after.

Love doing these. When you are hydrated and the weather is warm and dry... its quite easy to wet pretty much anywhere at home.

I like wetting myself while driving home too. Playing little chance games like seeing a number plate with "P" or 3's in it (lucky 3 for me)

11 minutes ago, SuiteHeat said:

Playing little chance games like seeing a number plate with "P" or 3's in it (lucky 3 for me)

Wetting games are always fun, I have a few of my own. Things like setting 'checkpoints' along my route (next set of lights, next turning I have to make, particular buildings/landmarks I pass, etc), and estimating how long it will take to reach there. Then if I get to my checkpoint late, I have to pee for 1 second for every minute behind I am. (Adjust timings to suit the length of your journey/how wet you want to get).

I love to wet my pants while having mountain trip. I drink a lot before the trip, so that I'm really desperate during it and at the end I simply let it go. Sometimes I've to pee a second time too; it's absolutely lovely because it's a public place, but the chance to be seen are very low (even if sometimes it happens). 

Apart from that I sometimes wet my pants (a little) in train while coming back from university, even if these were accidents.

On 5/13/2019 at 5:32 AM, Tigerlilly said:

I’ve only done this once , but I accidentally peed myself a little on a bus seat which felt pretty good, but I wouldn’t normally do something like that because it’s not my property. 

I enjoy the beach wile in shorts, or a skirt too 🙂 

the beach is my favorite

I enjoy wetting my pants around my house. I get extremely  desperate and continue holding until after some leaking , until i pee uncontrollably . Sometimes i rush to  the shower and wet there others i will be in the kitchen when i lose control  and listen to my pee  splater on the floor. I have also wet my self outside around my home.

For maximum convenience: sitting in a bathtub or on a tiled floor. Or just wherever, but wearing a thick diaper.

For maximum enjoyment: in a bed. Diapered or not. With some BDSM stuff involved, or not. While being tickled within an inch of my life, or not. Any combination of these, really 😅 But I'd like to try the kind-of-public stuff a little bit more, too, like hiking on a lightly travelled forest trail.

That's honestly a hard question for me to answer.. I enjoy finding new places to wets but am usually restricted to wither a private room where I'll need to prepare and make precautions, or I could use the tub if I really can't go anywhere else. 

I'd love to at least go in one of the many dirt alleys around my town or behind my house, or another area outdoors. I dunno!

Almost always at home. Sometimes that includes little role-plays, like wetting my pants all the way down the hall to the bathroom or right in front of the toilet, like when I was 3 and waited too long.

In bed, awake, in the cosy comfort of an overnight diaper can feel really nice.

A more daring and rare favourite when I’m walking home after dark is to have a series of leaks or complete accident in the last block on the way to my house, like I’m little and played too long...