Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Had an accident in the mall

Was clothes shopping today for new jeans I never planned a wetting for today however it quickly turned into that it was in looking air a new pair of skinny jeans I went into about 3 or 4 different shops and I could feel the desperation building up however it wasn’t to bad and i found a nice pair of jeans so I made my way to the till there was a huge line I didn’t think to much at first but 15 minutes in I was squirming no one was looking yet 5 minutes later I was next in line I was pretty much dancing I got to the till paid for my jeans and started looking for bathrooms but It took me another 10 mins to find one and when I got there there was a line I pretty much gave up and started to walk home and I just told my girlfriend I would make it but I knew I wouldn’t for some reason I thought she wouldnt realise what I done but we got about 10 minutes away from the mall when I spurted once I was wearing a good pair of skinny jeans so it didn’t show  but as we kept walking the pressure kept growing I could feel my bladder giving up my girlfriend asked if I was okay and I told her that I honestly was gonna pee myself she laughed at me she thought it was a joke and I felt it coming a small spurt and then it began the wonderful flow of liquid   I started to go red she said why are you getting embarrassed she hadn’t realised the growing darkness on my blue jeans she looked down and just stared at my crotch but she was able to tell I was extremely  horny and then I apologised about embarrassing her and she said that I didn’t embarrass her infact she liked seeing me like this eventually my jeans were soaked all the way down into my shoes as I’m bladder finally emptied I asked if she could lend me her jacket so I couldn’t be seen but she said no you liked wetting yourself so you should see it out and I had to walk the whole way home were everyone could see my wet jeans so I thought she let me feel embarrassed so I locked the bathroom door and pumped both of us full of fluids we watched a film it was about two hours long we both needed to use the bathroom but we just watched another film another 2 hours at the end of it  both of us were really desperate but she was doing the dance I was doing only hours ago she ran for the bathroom and it was locked she was looking for the key and she was whispering oh no repeatedly I asked her if it was that bad and she said she would pee herself so I laughed and she knew I had planned this and I noticed her go silent I looked at her and the darkness continued to grow so I peed my pants immediately after and she looked at me and said don’t say anything but I really enjoyed that and then we both looked at each others crotch and we were both excited she admitted that when she saw me soaked earlier on she got horny a bit she said she never experienced it before so we made a plan for both of us to wet the bed that night and we did it was such a great day i see squirming a lot more than me  I’m suprised at how many people actually like wettings