Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How bad did she actually have to go you think?

So I was doing work at my house the other day and spilled this thinner on my hands.  It said to wash imminently so I ran into the bathroom and as I turned sink one of my roommates walks over to the bathroom and looks at me with an anonyed face and asks what’s im doing.  I told her I have to wash my hands.  She replied “well I gotta go to the bathroom.”  I said to wait because I was worried.  So as I wash, she right after puts her hands on her back and crosses her legs, and after like thirty seconds her body is waving back and forth and she asks why I can’t do it in the kitchen.

a little after she went in, but like, do you think she’s came close to wetting.  This wasn’t on purpose and the sink in the kitchen was downstairs and the thinner was already on my hands a bit.  But she wasn’t in agony you think?

Well, going by what you said, what with the annoyed expression, inability to remain still and all it seems like she was quite desperate indeed. I've seen a fair share of people who don't really show their desperation, and having had holding sessions/solo role play sessions myself I can also attest it is possible to seem less desperate than you really are so the mild pee dancing you saw isn't a accurate measure of her desperation, in my opinion anyway. One thing that would make it clearer though is: when you say she went in a little later is it because you were done and you let her in or did she just barge in before you were finished?

If it was the first then out of a scale to 100 I'd say she was only around 85 but if it was the other then she was probs around 95.