Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

For this chapter we're going to bank up to when Dillon and Elizabeth first started dating as seniors in highschool. 

Dillon got off work Saturday evening and cruised over to Elizabeth's house to pick her up. He and his dad had just put the engine back in the old Dodge the weekend before and he'd been driving it to break it in.

He got to her house and walked in the front door. They were family friends and her parents liked him a lot. Her dad always made that clear. He couldn't believe after all these years they were finally dating. She was great and so was her family. Her dad was watching TV and greeted him.

"See y'all got that old Dodge running again. I know you're your dad's boy but I really wish you'd have built a Ford." Kevin was a hot rodder and a die hard Ford fan 

"Nah Kev, you know Dodge makes the best trucks. Always has, always will."

He waved his hand as if to swat away the blasphemy. "Elizabeth's in her room working on that English paper that I know you haven't even started. I swear you'd be flunking if it weren't for my daughter."

"Both those statements are true," Dillon called back, walking down the hall to her room. The door was open and he poked his head in, "hey let's go wheeling, then hit the bonfire tonight."

She spun her chair around, "I need to finish this paper."

"We'll do it tomorrow. Come on it's Saturday, we're going."

She rolled her eyes, "ok give me 15 to change and we'll go."

Dillon sat in the living room and talked trucks with Kevin while he waited. Elizabeth came out a few minutes later having changed from her Nike shorts and tank top to a pair of jeans, hiking boots, and a long sleeve shirt. She grabbed her jacket out if the closet on their way out.

"So we're going wheeling?" She asked a Dillon backed out of the driveway.

"Well yeah I want to climb that hill and hit that mud hole out by Lane's house. Gotta make sure the new transfercase is working right."

She didn't know what that meant but nodded as if she did. She liked that he was into cars like her dad was.

They drove in silence until they hit the dirt road, and she decided to bring up their continued argument about college. "Are you going to school with me next year?"

"Are we doing this now?" He responded dryly. "Babe you know I'm miserable. I hate school. I like my job at the golf course and I like working for your dad."

"So you want to keep working for him and maybe take over the boat shop?"

"Elizabeth I'm 18. All I know is I'm not mentally prepared for another 4 years of school. Besides that-" he stopped short.

She could see the sadness in his eyes again. He slowly pulled his can of Copenhagen from his pocket and put a dip in, driving casually with his knee.

"You I know I hate that." She said firmly staring daggers into his cheek.

"We're already having one argument, let's not have 2." He couldn't look at her, fighting back tears. "Besides that, my dad's EKG came back this morning."

Her heart sank.

"It's irregular." A single tear slipped down Dillon's cheek. "I have to keep working, he's probably going to need another surgery."

Elizabeth felt the truck start slowing down and she looked back at him. "Ok, I get it. I just know how smart you are and I don't want to see you waste it."

"Mechanics need to be smart too Elizabeth. And I like being a mechanic."

She thought for a second. Her dad was one of the smartest men she knew. "Ok. Keep working. I like that plan."

They continued driving and after about 10 more minutes Elizabeth noticed a dull pressure in her bladder. Too much coffee today while she was writing her paper. "Wait you said you were going to write your paper tomorrow. You're working for my dad tomorrow."

"I never said IIII was going to write it." He responded smirking.

She rolled her eyes again. She wanted to tell him she had to pee, but not 3 days ago he'd admitted his fetish to her. She still hadn't quite wrapped her head around it.

"So if I have to pee, that turns you on right?"

He glanced over at her, "yes." He responded skeptical. "That was random."

"What if I pee my pants."

"Yes I also like that. I told you that I felt bad after that field trip, but I really liked it. Still random."

"Well I have to pee. Does that turn you on?"

He didn't really know what to say at this point. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I've never peed outside."

"So no."

"I don't know I kinda want to try it. I'm gonna have to learn at some point. I like wheeling with you."

He pulled the truck to the side of the dirt road. They was no one around for miles.

"Right here?" She asked.

"Babe we haven't seen another car for 20 minutes. There's no one out here."

"You can't watch."

"Obviously," he said as he made a point to look out his side window.

She didn't have to go bad, but she did have to go. She climbed out and left the door open so he couldn't sneak a look through the side mirror. She stepped a few steps away, pulled down her jeans, and squatted next to the rear tire. She tried to relax, but she really didn't think she could go. After about 30 seconds she was getting more nervous and tensing up. Almost a minute had passed when the first little bit dribbled out. Then a little more. Then it was flowing finally. 

Dillon sat in the driver's seat, looking the opposite way, listening to her stream hit the ground, and trying not to think about how hot she was making him. "Not now," he mumbled to himself. They'd only been dating 2 months, and had yet to do anything more than kiss.

She finished and climbed back into the truck, "that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Just took a minute to get started."

He was still staring out his window.

"Did I turn you on."

"Yep," he said shortly as he started the truck and began driving again. "But we're not gonna do anything about it because I like you waaaay too much to jump in that fast."

After about an hour of 4 wheeling they pulled up to the bonfire. Someone had scored a 30 pack of Coors. Elizabeth asked Dillon if he wanted any but he said no because he was driving. Elizabeth took that as the green light to drink. They talked, listened to music, and laughed late into the night. Elizabeth was halfway through her 3rd beer when she felt the first twinge. Right after she opened her 4th some of the guys left. She was halfway through it when more packed up. Then it was just Lane, Dillon, and Elizabeth.

"You can head home Lane," Dillon said. We'll put the fire out.

Elizabeth downed the last of the beer and tossed the can into the bed of his truck. Lane's parents didn't care if he drank so he always took the emptys. No one asked questions and all was good. He tossed his chair in the back and rolled out. Dillon and Elizabeth sat on the tailgate of his truck and watched the dying fire. 

"I have to pee again," she said. "Pretty bad this time."

He hopped off the tailgate, "me too." He stepped away a few feet, facing away, unzipped his fly, and went. 

Elizabeth crossed her legs watching. She didn't want to go outside again. Her first time earlier wasn't that bad, but it was uncomfortable and she would just wait until she was home.

Dillon sat back on the tailgate and without a word kissed her. She kissed back, putting her hand on the back of his head and pulling him in. Next thing she knew his hand was rubbing her leg, just a few inches from her crotch. She liked when he touched her, but they'd agreed to wait a little longer, and between the heat building between her legs, and the pee trying to force it's way out, she pulled back. "Do you WANT me to pee my pants?!? I had 4 beers babe I have to gooooo."

"We just talked about this. Are you telling me to turn me on, or telling me because you want to go home?"

She wasn't really sure. She thought for a second more. "Do you want me to pee my pants?" She asked again. More teasing this time.

"Wait. What?!?"

"Would you like that? If I peed my pants."

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ok I know it's an odd thing to be into, but I literally told you twice now. Yes I would very much like that."

She climbed off the tailgate and stood facing him a few feet away. She spread her legs shoulder width apart and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Babe no. What are you going to tell your parents?"

"I'll tell them I laughed too hard at the thing Lane said about 9 inch nails and peed. It's happened to me before. Not for awhile, but my mom knows."

She still hadn't moved and he still couldn't quite believe this might happen. There was no way, he told himself. It took her forever to go in the desert today there was no way she'd be able to go on purpose right now in her jeans.

She could see the wheels turning in his head and decided to up the ante. She stepped forward, kissed him hard while simultaneously grabbing his dick directly. Then she stepped back, spread get legs again, and it must've been the beer, but she started peeing instantly. Full force straight into her jeans.

He watched bewildered. She'd just touched him and was now pissing FULL FORCE into her jeans. 

Her stream slowed, then stopped.

"Wow." He said, still not fully understanding what just happened. 

"That's all you have to say?"

"Uhhhhh, wow."

"Throw some sand on the fire and take me home," she playfully said winking at him. 

She climbed into the truck while he put the fire out. They rode home in silence, though she sat in the center with her head on his shoulder while he gently rubbed her leg, feeling the wet spot. He still didn't fully believe that had just happened. He'd only told her 3 days ago. This girl.

He walked her to the front door and gave her a quick kiss goodnight. He could see the TV was on, and though he desperately wanted to make out more, someone was in the living room. 

She opened the door, walked in, and said to her mom in the most playful way possible, "mom look i peed my pants."

He barely heard this as he was walking down the steps to his truck. Kevin was going to kill him tomorrow.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This chapter is going to be pretty sexual. Again very loosely based on true events. Sorry for the hiatus, but I'm back now.

Dylan and Elizabeth went to a very small private school. 7 kids in their senior class and 19 in the entire highschool. Because of this they didn't have a traditional prom. Instead the whole school would go to dinner together at a nice restaurant and go do teenager stuff together. On the drive down Elizabeth decided that she wanted tonight to be extra special for both of them. They'd been dating 6 months now and she'd peed her pants for him once and let him take her top off twice and that was far as she was comfortable. Tonight though she decided she wanted a bit more.

At dinner she had half an iced tea and glass of water. She planned on pacing herself and remaining in control. She really didn't like the idea of wetting her best dress in front of the whole school. After dinner she was 3/10. They all went to the movies. She sipped a sprite still pacing herself. Dylan kept his hand gently on her leg rubbing it gently throughout the first half of the movie. She knew that he wasn't doing it on purpose but it made her need much feel much worse than it really was. Halfway through Dylan excused himself to pee, but Elizabeth stayed seated. When he came back he put his arm around her shoulders and she leaned into him, casually crossing her legs in the process. She was a solid 6/10 at the end of the movie having barely finished half the sprite. She was still pacing herself,it was barely 10pm after all. Once again everyone piled into the cars and drove like teenagers to the 24 hour coffee shop downtown(college towns are great aren't they?). Elizabeth decided to throw caution to the wind now and ordered a large americano and a water. They all laughed and talked as they drank coffee later into the night. At almost 11:30 Elizabeth was bursting. 8.5/10. She whispered in Dylan's ear that she was ready to leave and that she had a surprise for him. As they were leaving Dylan tried to go to the bathroom but she tugged him out the door.

Safely in his car she buried her right hand in her crotch and reached over to his with her left. He looked down at his lap confused, then locked eyes with her. "Dylan, I've been holding all night, and I'm about to burst, but not yet. Let's go to the spot."

"Don't gotta tell me twice!" He started the car and drove quickly to their favorite makeout spot. An empty lot in a close neighborhood with a shrouded driveway and big gills all around it. Unless you actually drove in you couldnt see a car in there. He killed the lights, turned and kissed Elizabeth hard. "Babe you don't have to torture yourself like this, you know that right."

Elizabeth ignored him. "Get out. I want to hold your dick while you go." 

They both piled out and walked to the nearest tree. Standing next to him Elizabeth undid his belt, then his slacks, then reached in his boxers and pulled out his halfway hard dick. She pointed it down and waited for almost 30 seconds while he tried to relax enough to go.

"Sorry babe, I'm not exactly used to pissing with someone else holding it."

She laughed. "It's ok love, just go."

Finally the stream started, soft at first then getting stronger, and coming to a stop after about 20 seconds. It was pure torture for Elizabeth. She was pushing a 9/10. As soon as he was done she shook the extra pee out of it, and without hesitation knelt down and put it in her mouth. Left hand buried against her pee hole, right hand wrapped around the base of his dick while she sucked and bobbed. She'd never done this before, but had watched a few tutorials last night.

Dylan was in a state of pure ecstasy. He didn't know what had gotten into her, but he was here for it. He'd never gotten this far with a girl and only ever kissed 2 girls that weren't Elizabeth. He tipped his head back and relaxed.

Elizabeth finished him with her hand, then looked up at him. Staying on her knees she hitched her dress up just above her hips revealing pink panties, and finally relaxed her aching sphincter muscles. Pee poured out of her, splashing before soaking the soft earth. She looked up at Dylan's face, he was confused and ecstatic in one. After over a minute she finally stopped, stood up and let her dress fall back into place in one motion, kissed Dylan on the cheek, then turned and walked back to his car. She called over her shoulder at him, "put your dick away and take me home, we both have to work tomorrow."