Unpopular opinion: Dominoes thin crust, Hawaiian 👌🏽. It’s the only way to go 😂 

I agree. That is an unpopular opinion. 😁

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have decided to attempt my first ever 24 hour stretch without a pee.  I would definitely lose motivation and give in at some point if I did it alone so I thought I'd share it here with periodic

Pretty unremarkable so far. Woke up feeling the need to pee but it's died down. Had half a glass of water and am settling down to do a few hours of work. 

Actual footage of me a minute ago

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

Even more unpopular opinion. Dominoes is overpriced and nothing special. My local place has been serving my family since before I was born and do a mean bolognese pizza.

I agree.  Among the chains, my opinion is, Pizza Hut is much tastier than Dominoes, and Round Table is even better than Pizza Hut.  I'd pick anything but Dominoes, really. 😛  And there are definitely local shops that outdo the chains, probably in almost every city but certainly in mine.

7 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

Even more unpopular opinion. Dominoes is overpriced and nothing special. My local place has been serving my family since before I was born and do a mean bolognese pizza.

Nahhh that’s not too unpopular! I mean if there’s a family owned pizza parlor nearby and they deliver I would definitely use them instead. I love small businesses, it’s better quality than a chain, which loses quality during distribution! I got none of those in around my area tho, womp womp 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

6 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

I agree. That is an unpopular opinion. 😁

Bite me 🔥 

2 minutes ago, david_578 said:

I agree.  Among the chains, my opinion is, Pizza Hut is much tastier than Dominoes, and Round Table is even better than Pizza Hut.  I'd pick anything but Dominoes, really. 😛  

You know what, you can bite me too 🔥 🔥 

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
24 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

The torment is over. Your gal lost it entirely

It was a fantastic effort though. Thanks so much for sharing it in such detail!

12 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I can’t disagree at all. There’s a place in town here that does excellent pizza in a wood-fired oven. There’s a van that goes around the villages with the same (I’ve never tried that though). I don’t think my homemade pizzas are at all bad either!!

6 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

It was a fantastic effort though. Thanks so much for sharing it in such detail!

I can’t disagree at all. There’s a place in town here that does excellent pizza in a wood-fired oven. There’s a van that goes around the villages with the same (I’ve never tried that though). I don’t think my homemade pizzas are at all bad either!!

I ordered a pizza at Pieology once, does that can’t as making a pizza? 😛 

3 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I had no idea what Pieology was. I’ve just looked it up. It looks pretty nice! But still... no 😉

Oh shit that’s right, I’m in Cali and y’all are somewhere else probably 😂 Damn you I thought I was cool for a minute

• The topic was locked