Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

24 Hour Hold Live

7 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

When I stand up I keep my legs tightly crossed and bend over slightly. Also swaying my hips from side to side. And I walk slowly and smoothly to minimise jolting of my heavy bladder. 

I gotta ask, does the swaying your hips help at all? I’d figure crossing your legs would help a little more but apparently swaying your hips is what’s in rn 😛 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have decided to attempt my first ever 24 hour stretch without a pee.  I would definitely lose motivation and give in at some point if I did it alone so I thought I'd share it here with periodic

Pretty unremarkable so far. Woke up feeling the need to pee but it's died down. Had half a glass of water and am settling down to do a few hours of work. 

Actual footage of me a minute ago

Posted Images

Just now, Alex Oxford said:

I gotta ask, does the swaying your hips help at all? I’d figure crossing your legs would help a little more but apparently swaying your hips is what’s in rn 😛 

It satisfies the urge to keep moving without jolting your bladder as much as say bouncing or pacing. 

2 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Hehehe cute! I love it! If you were in public right now, how obvious would it be you have to go you think?

I think I could be subtle. I'd definitely look tense and anxious and keep squeezing my legs together and shifting positions a lot. 

Only 6 hours to go now.  You are in the home stretch. 🙂  Holding 18 hours is impressive so far, but if you can survive the final 6 hours we'll all be so impressed.  I've done quite a few 24 hour holds myself, and I know it can be hit or miss whether it's possible to do it, but it's so satisfying when you succeed!  It's not easy!   Good luck!

26 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I think I could be subtle. I'd definitely look tense and anxious and keep squeezing my legs together and shifting positions a lot. 

Being subtle when you have to be is horrible 😂 I was talking with a client the other day and the meeting lasted 90 minutes. He just wouldn’t leave and I was trying very hard not cross my legs. As a guy, I have a sense of pride that was seriously threatened in that moment 💀 

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I'm definitely not going to make it, I'm right at my limit, I'm going to burst

You've made it 19 hours so far.  If you can hold on for a little while longer and your bladder can settle down, maybe you can still make it!  You've held a long time, so you've made us proud!  But keep trying and see what you can do.  You're less than 5 hours from the goal now.  Definitely the home stretch.

Just now, Kronosphere said:

What are you wearing right now? Maybe it's the clothes that's stressing your bladder

I'm wearing jeans but I undid them hours ago as my bladder was swelling and they were squeezing it

2 minutes ago, david_578 said:

You've made it 19 hours so far.  If you can hold on for a little while longer and your bladder can settle down, maybe you can still make it!  You've held a long time, so you've made us proud!  But keep trying and see what you can do.  You're less than 5 hours from the goal now.  Definitely the home stretch.

I'm holding on as tight as I possibly can but my bladder is absolutely 100% full at this point, I can hardly bear the pressure, the need to let go is so intense

4 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I'm wearing jeans but I undid them hours ago as my bladder was swelling and they were squeezing it

I'm holding on as tight as I possibly can but my bladder is absolutely 100% full at this point, I can hardly bear the pressure, the need to let go is so intense

Maybe you should try standing up again? 😉 What’s your potty dance look like now?

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Maybe you should try standing up again? 😉 What’s your potty dance look like now?

I can't sit down anymore, it puts too much pressure on. I can either lay on my side or stand. When I'm stood I have my legs crossed as tight as possible, knees bent as I squirm frantically trying to hold it all in. 

11 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

When I'm in this state, it usually helps to lie on the side, while crossing my legs. In this position, the bladder will expand even more. The only problem is once I have to turn back, the pressure will be unbearable 😉

1 minute ago, Ell19 said:

I can't sit down anymore, it puts too much pressure on. I can either lay on my side or stand. When I'm stood I have my legs crossed as tight as possible, knees bent as I squirm frantically trying to hold it all in. 

I love the descriptions! Only four (and a bit) hours to go 🙂

1 minute ago, Ell19 said:

So would you say it’d be obvious that you have to pee pretty bad if you were in public? 😛

1 minute ago, malecon666 said:

When I'm in this state, it usually helps to lie on the side, while crossing my legs. In this position, the bladder will expand even more. The only problem is once I have to turn back, the pressure will be unbearable 😉

I can usually hold best on my side with a pillow between my legs

2 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

My parents just called me and tried to have a serious conversation with me about my future and academics and mental health 😂

I just about managed to keep it together and talk normally 

LOL! 😂 That’s great! The whole time you’re doing the cha cha shuffle on the other end of the phone.

Just now, Ell19 said:

My dog just asked to be let out on the garden. I'm actually jealous of the dog coz he gets to pee and I don't 😂

Blatantly so

Lmao I wonder if he knows how bad you have to pee? He’s probably like, “you can go too if you want?” 😂 

I’m sure it’s quite the show 🙂