Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thought I would share my experience yesterday.  I wasn't exceptionally hungry, so with my stomach empty, I decided around noon to do a hold.  I had a 32oz tumbler full of water just to get things hydrated, and followed up with 4 cans of canned tea and soda in the next couple of hours.  I could definitely feel the strong urge to go at 2:30.  My wife messaged me and said she wanted to go to a local pub for dinner, so I left work about 4 to go pick her up.  I NEEDED to pee at that point.  But I am dedicated to my craft....so I get her to the pub and I immediately order a large IPA.  It was difficult to drink it on a full bladder, but I got it down.  About halfway through the meal, I couldn't hold it without embarrassing myself in public, so I excused myself to the men's room.  Standing up out of the booth was torture.  The heat and pain in my bladder started stretching up and down my torso, and with every step, I felt like I might dribble.  But I made it to the men's room.  Fortunately, there weren't many other patrons, so I had it to myself.  I was kinda buzzed, so I fumbled a bit getting my zipper down.  Since I find this thing arousing, my cock sprang from my underwear, once I got the access port aligned correctly.  I'm not cut, so when I really need to pee, it heightens the experience if I roll my foreskin back.  So I did, just as I lost control.  A hard, clear stream erupted from me, blasting the urinal.  It was one of those circular kinds, and it was mounted kind of low.  So I had to be mindful not to lean back into this blessed experience of relief too much, lest I spray some outside of the target.  So I just put my hand on the wall above the urinal, and bent forward, so the stream of piss would gurgle in the bottom of the urinal.  I literally peed for over a minute.  Enjoyed every single microsecond of it.  Towards the end, I used my Kegel muscles to spurt the last few drops from my bladder and took a deep, relaxed breath for the first time in over 4 hours....