Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Not that dangerous, chances are as you know that you just wet yourself if you hold it too long, and I have hope they'll go to the bathroom if the pain gets too intense.

3 minutes ago, stranger said:

actually that is dangerous. There was a competition "hold your wee for a Wii" one girl died because of water toxication

That's a bit of a small sample size, isn't it.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Not that dangerous, chances are as you know that you just wet yourself if you hold it too long, and I have hope they'll go to the bathroom if the pain gets too intense.

That's a bit of a small sample size, isn't it.

The problem is not the holding. You can die if you drink too much water in a short time. It's called water toxication, the body does osmosis and your nutrients go away. But of course you need a big amount of water for that. Like 4-5 litres in 1-2 hours.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/15/wii_death/

On 5/9/2019 at 8:13 AM, Dtravis said:

Since there is way over an hour of videos, if anyone watched them all, are there actually times of a serious desperation? I kind of spot-scrolled through them but didn't see anyone looking even mildly desperate... Great idea though for the challenge!

This one has some desperation and the guy actually pees himself a little.