Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Talking to Transformer about diapers

There's this site, it probably already went viral and I'm late to this party because I am an old man, but there's this site where you can type in some text and an AI somewhere tries to predict what comes next based on what it normally sees on the internet. It's called Talk to Transformer, it's a lot of fun. Anyway, I've been typing in diaper-related stuff, trying to trick it into writing some fetish fiction - with very mixed results. If you find this as fascinating as I do, share your best/weirdest completions. Here are a few of mine:

"I can't control my bladder, so I have to wear an adult diaper."

Spoiler

I can't control my bladder, so I have to wear an adult diaper. I don't want to make things worse."

"But that's OK! I want to do whatever I want to do! I just want to feel secure and comfortable for the time being! Can I have the extra change? And can I have it now?"

"Oh, this is why I hate diapers!" I exclaimed.

"Nope. Now you see why I hate them! You might as well make your diaper change tomorrow! How's it feel like to be a boy in this thing?"

"Um, yeah. Like, kind of like a dick."

I didn't like it anymore. This was turning into a whole new category of things I wasn't even interested in right now.

In the end, I told him "It's a lot more relaxing when you're a normal boy (exclamatory "I'm always a weirdo when it comes to sex!") and he agreed that he needed the extra change. So, as we were both about to change into the change, he said, in a quiet whisper, "I think you know where I think I can

"Please change my diaper, she said."

Spoiler

Please change my diaper, she said.

I smiled at her, and we got up. I wiped my diaper and took off my shirt, the red of my skin reflecting the soft color of the wetness between my thighs, and went to the bathroom.

I took the toilet seat, stood up straight, and pulled my pants down. My cock was still hard, but not sore, and I had not ejaculated while using them today. I lifted my right arm and pushed my penis into Olivia's ass. "Ohhhhh!" she gasped, her ass cheeks pink from the shower but otherwise undignified.

"Oh my God," I groaned. And then I moaned.

As soon as the shower was finished, my mind was busy running through all the things that were supposed to be going on in my head. They said this was all going to be over soon, and then I found myself thinking I needed to tell Olivia that she was going to have to wait until my dad had returned from Europe to change her diaper. She was to

"I didn't make it to the bathroom in time, so I had to change my diaper."

Spoiler

I didn't make it to the bathroom in time, so I had to change my diaper. I ended up crying for two hours — and now it's been three days and I'm wondering if I should continue on, when I'm sure I can go home again," she wrote. I didn't have to use the toilet for two days. I'm not sure if that would happen if I was in front of the television. I think I left my bed early and went to a grocery store when I should have just left.

Advertisement

"How can anyone feel better about this? I felt incredibly humiliated and embarrassed for several days. It took a month of counseling after my mom told me what I told my dad, but I don't think he's going to want me to tell him and he needs to know that this is so embarrassing for me and for him, too."

A Facebook group for the group I'm currently part of is now closed.

Update: The group's administrators have stated that the

I tried it as well. All I got was something like the following. Btw, I am probably the best person to brake some machines and make them not work, so if you wanna hire me.. So here it is what I got. I think the AI probably has never seen that word. But I wonder if the beatles are only so close because of the spelling to ABDL...

ABDL

You can get free ebooks of John Lennon or Beatles albums for $5 from our ebook catalog.

Download

The Book of The Beatles

All other Beatles albums have been purchased under license from John Taylor.

Read Free EBooks

John Lennon: The Best Ebooks – Volume 1 – A Longer Viewed Interview with John F. Kennedy and John Lennon by Neil MacQuarrie