Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Near wetting then witnessed wetting on a plane

Wow, what a great story. Although I have never experienced plane desperation, it has really been a relief for you to not wet yourself in front of around a 100 people. I bet that girl's need increased tenfold when she is right in front of the locked bathroom, leading to her loss of control. Great story

1 hour ago, Allegretto said:

What a great sighting! Well I guess it was either her or you!

It was. If she had beat me, I WOULD have wet myself. Lets face it, not an unusual thing for me to do, but not in such an inescapable space. One highly public and obvious wetting was enough for now. I did feel sorry for her but god damn it was awesome. I was rock hard for most of the rest of the flight after she walked past me back to her seat. Had to use my kindle to hide that fact from the stewards when she came round. Given her looks earlier I have always wondered if she would have been surprised at my reaction though. I also bet they see a lot of wettings when the flight is rough and the belt sign is on.

• 5 weeks later...

Not as if there is anything wrong with going when you have to go. Great story!

Edit: as for the woman's plight, going when you're absolutely bursting can be really tricky, can't it. I remember a time in high school during psychology class when we had to go outside because of a fire drill, and when we were back outside the classroom this slightly chubby African-American girl suddenly made that "ngh!" sound people make when they nearly leak on themselves, or actually do it, and she bolted for the faculty bathrooms, which were coincidentally only a few metres away, just across the hallway from the door to our classroom. I remember her wearing red sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt, and she threw the door closed behind her. The faculty bathrooms didn't have stalls, they were just these small rooms with a toilet and sink, and when she slammed the door shut, instead of hitting the doorframe and staying shut, it sprang open again, revealing her already half-squatting over the toilet and with her hands on her pants, about to pull them down. She saw that the door was opening again and kicked it shut. 

The rest of us went inside the classroom, but the girl didn't return. I can only assume she was absolutely bursting and had peed on herself when the door swung open and she had to kick it shut before she could get her pants down.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
On 5/9/2019 at 10:42 AM, RNSL81 said:

It was. If she had beat me, I WOULD have wet myself. Lets face it, not an unusual thing for me to do, but not in such an inescapable space. One highly public and obvious wetting was enough for now. I did feel sorry for her but god damn it was awesome. I was rock hard for most of the rest of the flight after she walked past me back to her seat. Had to use my kindle to hide that fact from the stewards when she came round. Given her looks earlier I have always wondered if she would have been surprised at my reaction though. I also bet they see a lot of wettings when the flight is rough and the belt sign is on.

I would have been just as excited to see her exit the loo with wet pants as you were.