Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding during a shower?

Sometimes I am desperate and just need a warm shower. It's torture more so if you have to shave but it's also good fun. More so because I mostly spend half an hour in there, of I want to make it even more exciting I make myself wait while I dry my hair. I've also gone in with underwear on to make a wetting and be discreet, bonus for clean up! 

I do this more often than any other pee holding activity. I hold my pee until I am  so desperate I am on the edge of losing control. I then get in the shower and try to hold it  for the entire time I am showering. I usually , but not always  at leak a little. The warm water landing on my body makes holding my pee in even more difficult. I love that I am about to lose control.

If I am going to leak it is usually near the beginning of my shower. Sometimes just relieving some pressure is enough to allow me to continue to hold.  The pressure is still intense so I never know if I will do more or not. Of course the worse I need to pee the more likely I will pee again. Occasionally, I need to pee so badly that i quickly start peeing in a slow but steady stream that I can't stop. I love that sensation

Sometimes I hold it until I am done showering, others I can't. If  most of it comes out uncontrollably , I just let the rest out. If I make it through my shower, I just let it out in the tub.

This has much of the fun of desperation and wetting , without any cleanup. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I’ve done it before, and it’s an extremely hot thing to do (in more ways than one). I love trying to keep all that pee in me despite all the running water. The best part for me is putting the removable head on the high-pressure setting and aiming right at my bladder bulge. Then I get out and dry off, once again torturing my bulge before walking over to the toilet to finally let all that pee out.

I've always found it very very difficult to hold my pee under a shower. When I have a shower at home, I often pee while having a shower, without even trying to hold it.

But it is much more interesting when I have a shower in other places, especially changing rooms showers in swimming pools or gyms. I always try to hold my pee, but, being under a shower, it is always very difficult and I often pee in front of other people. My only regret is that, obviously, there are no girls around me in those moments.

I love drinking lots of water leading up to my shower and trying to hold on as long as I can while showering. When I finally just have to let go, it makes me very light headed. I've always wished I had someone I could share this feeling with. I had a co-worker who loved to straddle her boyfriend/fiancee's leg in the shower/water park/beach/etc. and pee (and was not shy about telling about it - well, telling me anyway). It never did anything for him. It turned her on immensely. It turns me on immensely, even to this day.

• 3 weeks later...

I love getting up in the morning, and not using the toilet straight away if I can help it. I wait until I’ve had a coffee first, usually about 20 minutes, then go. 

Im pretty desperate by then, and often pee while holding myself while standing out of the water as it warms up. Once the water starts, I’m a lost cause!