Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The desire to pee as a different sex, cultural expectations and gender

Hey so I've been thinking a bit more on this lately- Any of you guys ever feel the intense desire to experience peeing as a different sex? Like, biologically? Because there are some significant differences. Some are obvious, but others, less obvious, as I've learned through the years. We have physical differences that mean we can pee in different ways, but there are also so many other interesting things to consider to.

So to start on a personal note, when I was a kid I was always really jealous of boys because I wanted so badly to be able to pee in a way that seemed so much more free than what I could do. I wanted to not have to pull my pants completely down, to be able to control my stream, to pee through small openings in emergency situations- (e.g. a bottle if I'm in a car on a freeway, or out a window because I'm stuck in a room for some reason, etc.)- or just for fun even, let's be real. I wanted to do so many things my anatomy just wasn't capable of but I couldn't and it bothered me. It wasn't until I entered adulthood that I realised this was mostly due to having a pee fetish. As a teenager, I did actually teach myself to pee standing. It still had its obvious limitations and took some time to master but it was GREAT- have not done it in a while though I will admit so I would probably mess it up if I tried now- and I have some experience with STPs- also great, but again, there are limitations. Even with all this, I do still find myself wishing I could experience peeing with an actual penis- I also wish I could experience cumming with a penis though too sometimes (no where near as badly though)- I have a hard time achieving orgasm and didn't have my first until I was 21- I feel it would be a bit easier it I had a dick sometimes haha- but I could very well be wrong about that 😅 don't get me wrong though, I do love my vagina and its surrounding areas. There are definitely some advantages there 😅 but speaking of, anyone also curious about climaxing as a different sex? I'm sure at least some of you are! Haha

Anyway, I think its quite common to be curious about how it feels to pee as the opposite biological sex, even for those not into pee like all of us here, and I do remember doing some reading a few years ago that actually explained that the physical sensation of needing to pee differed between male and female bodies. The difference is apparently only slight, but I find that super interesting! And it just makes me more curious. But I also wonder, what is it like for people who don't fall into the category of male or female? Is the sensation for biologically intersex people different at all? Like, somewhere in between? There is a lot of variation in what is considered intersex so I imagine it would vary with the people depending on, I'm guessing, external genitalia, but I could be wrong.

Its also interesting that even outside of our biological differences, there are different social expectations for different genders, and this differs in different cultures, as does how we physically position ourselves to do it.

This is also something that- as I only know second hand through research and talking to friends- greatly effects transgender people. I can't claim to experience their experiences first hand at all as I'm not trans, but I've listened to several trans men, women and nb people talk about their experiences when it comes to peeing. There are a lot of things they are often made to think about that us cis people tend to take for granted, even those of us like us who think about peeing A LOT.

So yeah, I know I dragged on a bit, but how curious are you guys about experiencing the physical differences? Or what about the social? And does anyone else have any interesting stories on being intensely curious or super jealous over it, like how as a kid I was jealous of boys?

tenor.gif

14 hours ago, David_E said:

I imagine women are better equipped when it come to wetting for fun. I mean, you have so much less control - which you don't really want when the whole idea is to make a big mess 😋

David

As someone who typically prefers having more control over my pee, I think it would be awesome if we could do some anatomy swapsies every now and then. We would have a blast! Hahaha 😅

8 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

I *really* want to experience an orgasm with a penis. And the convenience/freedom/general fun of peeing with one would be great. Also having something to actually *hold onto* when gripping yourself would be nice.

But hey, a girl can dream.

Yes! I so feel that!

Also, peeing in winter- I don't think I need to say much more haha

I have never really wanted to pee as a girl because it just creates such a mess. Though if I ever get the chance, I will like to hold my pee as a girl because as someone above said, it is a different feeling compared to holding as a girl. Also, if someday I magically wake up with a vagina, the first thing I would do is masturbate. Girls have orgasms which last so much longer and they look so much more intense than me having an orgasm. It just makes me really jealous.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:56 PM, ElizabethScott said:

Even with all this, I do still find myself wishing I could experience peeing with an actual penis- I also wish I could experience cumming with a penis though too sometimes (no where near as badly though)- I have a hard time achieving orgasm and didn't have my first until I was 21- I feel it would be a bit easier it I had a dick sometimes haha- but I could very well be wrong about that don't get me wrong though, I do love my vagina and its surrounding areas. There are definitely some advantages there but speaking of, anyone also curious about climaxing as a different sex? I'm sure at least some of you are! Haha

Yeah I think it will be easier for you to climax as a guy. Compared to girls, you really don't have to do much.

Happy to see transgender people remembered in this post, being one. There are these issues of what bathroom to use, or whether maybe it would be safest to hold it, assuming holding it is possible. In the USA where I live we have the big gaps under the restroom stall partitions so people can see your shoes, are you wearing shoes that someone might think are out of place in this restroom? 

On 5/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, ashishgamer said:

I have never really wanted to pee as a girl because it just creates such a mess. Though if I ever get the chance, I will like to hold my pee as a girl because as someone above said, it is a different feeling compared to holding as a girl. Also, if someday I magically wake up with a vagina, the first thing I would do is masturbate. Girls have orgasms which last so much longer and they look so much more intense than me having an orgasm. It just makes me really jealous.

Yeah I think it will be easier for you to climax as a guy. Compared to girls, you really don't have to do much.

I imagine it would be really funny to see someone wake up one day in the body of the opposite sex and try to masturbate because there would be so much for them to figure out hahaha

I think with orgasms, its a question of whether you would rather orgasm in a way that's more intense and longer lasting, or in a way that involves less effort. It can be so much work for me a lot of the time that I sometimes get so frustrated I just give up. For a long time I didn't even think my body could cum, but, now that I know I can, I must say, some of my stronger orgasms really make the hard work pay off 😅 but I do feel like part of the reason it took me so long to understand how to get my body to that point was because I was ignorant to it all throughout my childhood and teen years. I reeeaaaallly wish modern society was more open to discussions of sex and fetishes- I mean I know some are more-so than others. It would lead to a lot more satisfaction in the bedroom. People would understand their own bodies better to be able to pleasure themselves AND they would understand how to be better lovers to pleasure other people better.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:15 PM, bushes said:

Happy to see transgender people remembered in this post, being one. There are these issues of what bathroom to use, or whether maybe it would be safest to hold it, assuming holding it is possible. In the USA where I live we have the big gaps under the restroom stall partitions so people can see your shoes, are you wearing shoes that someone might think are out of place in this restroom? 

I can only imagine! We have the same sorts of toilet doors in Aus as well. I honestly don't even see the point in bathrooms being such a gendered thing anyway. Everyone needs one at some point throughout the day.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:43 AM, New_Macca said:

Yes I am jealous of how powerfully ladies can often pee and how much of a relief that must be, I’d love to experience that 

I've never actually thought about that before- I know I can pee really strongly when I'm desperate but I didn't consider the possibility of sex based differences there 🤔

20 hours ago, ElizabethScott said:

I've never actually thought about that before- I know I can pee really strongly when I'm desperate but I didn't consider the possibility of sex based differences there 🤔

i don't know if i speak for most or all males, but finally peeing when you're really desperate is not all that 'instantly relieving' as i suppose it can be for females.

but hey, it's still great hahah

21 minutes ago, Wassap said:

i don't know if i speak for most or all males, but finally peeing when you're really desperate is not all that 'instantly relieving' as i suppose it can be for females.

but hey, it's still great hahah

I find that when I'm really desperate, it can often be hard to pee- like I have to really push it out and its not a particularly pleasant feeling- like pee constipation almost haha. I don't know if its a thing all people with female anatomy experience, but every female friend I've brought the issue up with seems to have experienced it at least a couple of times. Its like your body has been holding for so long, its forgotten how to let go hahaha. Fortunately, its not something that happens every time I'm desperate though.

Also ya'll, ngl, I kiiiiind of wouldn't mind experiencing anal with a male body, what with the whole prostate thing and all 😅

Edited by ElizabethScott (see edit history)
On 5/13/2019 at 5:22 AM, ElizabethScott said:

I find that when I'm really desperate, it can often be hard to pee- like I have to really push it out and its not a particularly pleasant feeling- like pee constipation almost haha. I don't know if its a thing all people with female anatomy experience, but every female friend I've brought the issue up with seems to have experienced it at least a couple of times. Its like your body has been holding for so long, its forgotten how to let go hahaha. Fortunately, its not something that happens every time I'm desperate though.

Also ya'll, ngl, I kiiiiind of wouldn't mind experiencing anal with a male body, what with the whole prostate thing and all

I think it's a not a male or female thing coz it happens to me too.

• 9 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 5:52 AM, liesjeversteven said:

I wish people could change sexes at will.  Men and women would also understand each other a lot better I think.

I wish I could be like Ranma 1/2 except I only change my genitals. I still want to be a girl, but having the ability to switch parts at will depending on my mood sounds fun. 

On 5/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, ElizabethScott said:

Yes! I so feel that!

Also, peeing in winter- I don't think I need to say much more haha

I will draw beeg hammer and sickle in the snow. 

Though now that I think of it, it's totally possible to pee and aim like a guy even if you have a vagina -- but it takes a lot of practice. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
  • 2 years later...

@ElizabethScott

"I find that when I'm really desperate, it can often be hard to pee- like I have to really push it out and its not a particularly pleasant feeling- like pee constipation almost haha. I don't know if its a thing all people with female anatomy experience, but every female friend I've brought the issue up with seems to have experienced it at least a couple of times. Its like your body has been holding for so long, its forgotten how to let go hahaha. Fortunately, its not something that happens every time I'm desperate though."

I've experienced this but I don't think it's necessarily a gender thing, I just do think that when you haven't peed in a while your body needs to relax. I think it's the fact that you been holding for a really long time your body is sort of locked into that position of keep holding, so when you finally do get to go to the bathroom sometimes it takes your body a moment to relax so that you can start going.

@Ms. Tito

"I wish I could be like Ranma 1/2 except I only change my genitals. I still want to be a girl, but having the ability to switch parts at will depending on my mood sounds fun."

I was always a huge Ranma 1/2 fan but one thing that frustrated me is that there were so many opportunities that they could have explored bathroom related stuff with that concept and I can only recall two occasions of that. In one case when Ranma accidentally hit their head when they were in girl form and they thought that it was their natural form and didn't like the idea of going back to their male form and they were unable to use the men's room, so then they turned back into girl Ranma so that they could pee in the toilet.

And then on another occasion the school principal locks Ranma out of the bathroom so there was a moment of male desperation, but that was pretty much it.

But given that there were like 163 or 168 episodes or something like that the fact that they only explored bathroom differences on two occasions in the entire series was a bit disappointing. I was like if I had written that there probably would have been a scene in almost every episode where Ranma experiences difficulties peeing because he is in girl form. But then the people who wrote that probably didn't have a pee fetish…

But to answer the question of the topic I have always been fascinated about the differences between men and women peeing. I never had desire to have a penis but I do think that a lot of women envied the use of which men can go to the bathroom, and my interest in the differences between how the sexes go to the bathroom and holding and everything like that is probably why I find trans accounts especially interesting because trans people are some of the few people who can speak from having experienced going to the bathroom from both sides of the aisle, which is something very rare indeed, and I suspect that for people who are trans that going to the bathroom is something they probably notice a lot more than the average person in regards to gender differences.

I know it was posted years ago, but great topic!! 

I have always SO badly wanted to try peeing as a girl. The reason being that there is so many ways to do it. Look at Got2pee or Lovewetting, every model has her own unique way of doing it, which makes it in my eyes, a much more private affaire.
For men, well we can stand, then we can stand, and well there is also the option to stand. 

I have been a driver for many years, and been on numerous reststops, many of them in my country is without a toilet. On a weekly basis I see men peeing outside. I have maybe seen a woman once and in this case I was not entirely sure, I would not stare. This is what in my eyes, makes female peeing so much more exciting. You know if you see a woman going in the "wild" that it must have been very! urgent, because of the trouble she has to go through. Where men on the other hand, we can just take a piss out of convenience, because well we are at the reststop anyways we might as well go just in case. 

At last, the feeling of it going everywhere 🙂 

On 5/5/2019 at 8:26 AM, ElizabethScott said:

…I wanted to not have to pull my pants completely down, to be able to control my stream, to pee through small openings in emergency situations- (e.g. a bottle if I'm in a car on a freeway, or out a window because I'm stuck in a room for some reason, etc.)- or just for fun even, let's be real. I wanted to do so many things my anatomy just wasn't capable of but I couldn't and it bothered me…

This thread gets almost to the heart of the fetish for me. See, I’ve wanted so badly TO experience having to pull my pants all the way down, being unable to control my stream or pee through small openings, and having a really difficult time mastering the simple task (from a guy’s perspective) of peeing standing up without making a giant mess. 

Well, I am really happy with my gender and the equipment I got. But sometimes I am just a little bit jealous when I see a woman totally drenching a pair of tight jeans (back and front) in just one go and in a matter of seconds. This looks so sexy and must feel incredibly good to have that powerful relief. For us guys to achieve the same thing it takes considerably longer and a lot of readjustments to reach every dry spot 😜