Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Using Pee Desperation as Motivation?

Can't remember if I asked this before. Does anyone else use Pee desperation as motivation? Some examples.

- I can't pee until I get the housework done.

- I can't pee until I have done my coursework.

- I can't pee until I have washed the car.

Etc. It's excellent motivation sometimes. Knowing full well that you'll end up with a little wet private area if you don't get your jobs for the day done first!

Anyone else do this? Or got any other tasks and scenarios that it would work well for? 😄 

Guest irvingarlington

It doesn't motivate me to do any work, but I may make work a part of holding, as a challenge or to pass the time. Like, having to do dishes, or running laundry. I do find myself becoming much more productive when I otherwise would have wasted my time!

Same as @Polkadotpuddle stated, I usually use housework and errands for requirements before I can set myself, that way I am actually doing productive things while also having fun with my kink 🙂

I feel similar about always moving the goalposts, too. I rarely give myself rewards, my reward being the pleasure of wetting myself 😂 But it's always interesting trying to make yourself find things to clean, or pick up after a couple hours 😭

2 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Same as @Polkadotpuddle stated, I usually use housework and errands for requirements before I can set myself, that way I am actually doing productive things while also having fun with my kink 🙂

I feel similar about always moving the goalposts, too. I rarely give myself rewards, my reward being the pleasure of wetting myself 😂 But it's always interesting trying to make yourself find things to clean, or pick up after a couple hours 😭

I really like the idea of gradually getting closer and closer to wetting but totally ignoring it. Doing anything other than peeing regardless of how meaningless the tasks have become.

Everything that involes water seems very interesting for this,
especially where the sound of running water is included and/or you have to put your hand into (warm) water
- watering the plants
- wahing dishes by hand
- cleaning something with a water-bucket

But as I prefer watching ladies getting desperate, a woman deliberately risking pissing herself because of such a dare is one of my favourite settings ever!
Therefor for me this is less a classic "motivation", much more kind of a self enjoined, impending punishment for losing the challenge/bet.

Only a handful of times have I had the privacy to do such a thing. But when I do I usually do it more as a game than a motivation. Like I have to do this, this, this, and this before I can take a break. If it’s stuff outside I’ll usually take a drink with me and force myself to take a few big drinks between tasks to make things more interesting at the end.

32 minutes ago, 小さな赤い鳥 said:

Supposedly, needing to pee increases decision-making skills iirc so I'm not surprised some people would find themselves drawn to this.

I have read this same thing, though eventually I think the urgency could become a distraction.  It does make me work more efficiently to get tasks done so that I can get my reward - peeing.  

Yeah I do this sometimes. The last time I did I was assembling a small block Chevy. I'd mic'd all the bearings and gapped the rings the night before, so it was a simple assembly at the time. Had 24 oz of coffee on my drive in, and 2 bottles of water while putting the crankshaft in. While I was timing the camshaft it was starting to get urgent but my goal was to have the long block completely assembled before I went. When I finished installing the pictures I was starting to dance. I put on the driver side head and got it torqued, and was halfway through torquing the passenger head when I got a little leak and had to run to the bathroom. I was an hour from home in my friends shop and didn't want to piss myself. Still by far the fastest I've ever put together an engine.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:16 AM, CarmenCD said:

I do that often, but more because it's a holding game than as motivation. Holding it's more a distraction while working than motivation for me. I just can't concentrate on work if I had to pee badly.

I definitely relate to this. Sometimes I get over excited by the thought and actually use the chores as motivation to draw it out and hold it rather than getting right down to business. If I'm actually trying to do something though it's impossible if I gotta go bad.

Just now, JMatthews1995 said:

😮 You must have needed to go so badly!

Yeah, pretty badly! Although back then I was very very used to holding all morning and early afternoon because I'd never been comfortable with using the school toilets since I was a little kid. So I was just pretty much subconsciously in the habit of drinking just the right amount that lasting the school day was rarely a problem. It was continuing for longer once I got home that would be difficult, I'd get home, make a cup of tea, sit down with my homework and soon be rocking in my chair, holding myself with one hand and conjugating verbs or solving equations with the other haha

I sometimes do it at home, but not so much in a fun way - once things get "interesting", it's far too distracting to be able to concentrate on what I'm trying to do, unless it's a really simple task I suppose!

It certainly doesn't work that way at work - I don't have any choice but to wait until I've done what I need to do!

3 hours ago, Ell19 said:

...I'd get home, make a cup of tea, sit down with my homework and soon be rocking in my chair, holding myself with one hand and conjugating verbs or solving equations with the other haha

Having said that it'd be far too distracting - it does sound like an excellent way to have to do homework when you put it like that!!

I do this often.Usually I make it through whatever challenge i set for myself. As soon as i finish my need escalates quickly. 

If i had been holding it for a long time rather than going , i try doing another task.  My bladder expecting relief expressions  its displeasure by pushing my pee right to the tip. I need to squeeze  myself to keep from wetting myself.

I last did this a few hours ago. I leaked a few times in my cotton briefs. By pee dancing and holding myself i kept the pee inside for over an hour.Standing was the hardest part.  Eventually I bent over and lost a spurt creatating a baseball sized wet spot.

I fixed my dinner and ate it along with 2 liters of. beverages. I had to use my hand frequently to keep from soaking myself .I leaked and dribbled as i had dinner, keeping the wet spot about the same size . I enjoyed the my pee is about to come out sensation,  but after needing to pee for about 3 hours, i gave in and went in the toilet.