Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everybody, I found some pictures from 2019. We were at a race event. The first wetting was when she was sitting in the camp chair. Then we walked around the campsite while she just peed. In t

Good morning, yesterday we went by car. What do you do when you have to pee and don't want to get your feet dirty? My girlfriend found a solution!  J@ peeing out of car 720.mp4   Two

Hello Guys, I wasn't here for over a year but now I want to share a few vids and pics from my girlfiend with you. I have posted some vids here for a long time. These you can find in the links bel

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Martin1 said:

Awsome many thanks!!!  Any chance of more shiny black leggings?? Please!!

I love the black leggings myself, unfortunately they are very hard to film because of the light. 
I'll think of it on occasion, unfortunately we have no black leggings at the moment. We should buy one again.
On 5/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Oh WOW! These are all absolutely fantastic!! Those camoflauge wettings!! 😮  😮  She has such a huge bladder!! Thanks for sharing 🙂  

Yes, she definitely has a very big bladder. I was holding her an empty whine bottle she nerly fills up completly. A liitle bit flowed past the bottle, so I think she really peed 1 liter.

Attention: No wetting! It is naked peeing.

4 hours ago, Omo_You said:

I searched my hard drive for you and I have found a video from the shiny black leggings. In the video you see the reason why she had thrown it away. The shiny material came off.

it would be so hot to see her rip them in the video, or spoil them in other ways. clothes destruction is another big fetish of mine

6 hours ago, Omo_You said:

I love the black leggings myself, unfortunately they are very hard to film because of the light. 
I'll think of it on occasion, unfortunately we have no black leggings at the moment. We should buy one again.

it looks amazing with proper lighting 😉 however, the leggings looking wet in general, the wetness isn't very visible.

i bought a pair of black tight leather pants on aliexpress very cheap, just for fetish fun, they are amazing.