Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Genuine loss of control at last

This is a known effect. When you drink a lot and fill your bladder quickly your bladder muscles are well able to hold a lot. If you fill slowly so your bladder is holding a.more modest amount for longer the muscles will tire. It’s a bit like the difference between lifting 100 lb for a few seconds (easy) or holding 20 lb for hours, which will eventually tire your arms. 

Good for you! This is pretty much what I do as well.

What also works for me is to hold it all day until I really need to pee at night. Then go in the toilet a little but don't let it all out. It makes my bladder feel extremely sore from holding it all day.

Then I drink like a liter of water and eventually lose it. Great feeling.

On 5/2/2019 at 12:09 PM, Linkachu said:

Hi all, long time lurker first time user/poster here.

So I've always had an on/off relationship with omo as I'd never been able to properly lose control of my bladder. I find regular wetting okay, but desperate holding followed by an accident is my real kink ya know?

over the years I've tried everything's from rapid desperation to overloading on diuretics and nothing worked. It always became painful before I reached the point of losing it. 

Well I've had some time to myself recently so I thought I'd experiment a little. And a couple of days ago, it happened. After trying to hold on, I fully pissed myself. A fluke maybe? Just a one off? Well I tried the same technique again today and, well, let's just say there's a soaked pair of trousers in the wash right now. 

Its not even anything special that I do. Instead of drinking a lot from pretty much empty, I just wait until I naturally reach around a 5/6 over the course of an evening without trying, then down a litre of water followed by topping up with a mouthful every 10 minutes or so. After about an hour I just lose it. A few spurts here, a trickle there. But no matter how hard I try to hold on it just gushes out of me uncontrollably. And it's amazing. I guess just different things work for different people.

So yeah, now that I've found something that seems to work for me I'm just gonna roll with it. So you'll probably be seeing a lot of me around here!

Do you pee during the day? How long does it take for you to naturally reach 5/6?

On 5/3/2019 at 4:49 AM, WetDave said:

This is a known effect. When you drink a lot and fill your bladder quickly your bladder muscles are well able to hold a lot. If you fill slowly so your bladder is holding a.more modest amount for longer the muscles will tire. It’s a bit like the difference between lifting 100 lb for a few seconds (easy) or holding 20 lb for hours, which will eventually tire your arms. 

My experience is that if the bladder is filled fast, the urge to pee and pain is too strong to cope. The bladder is unstable and you will probably give up and find a place to pee far away from your limit.  

But if you fill your bladder at normal pace or you can survive from rapid filling stage, the bladder feels to be stable, it seems that you can hold as long as you want. Usually, you can hold more pee compared with the previous case.

• 1 month later...

This is a really good method - thanks for sharing it. I tried it with very fun results. Simply not peeing all afternoon and coming home from work moderately full and then fluid loading as you described made me wet uncontrollably. And I filled up again pretty fast after that too.

I find that rapid desperation tends to work better when you're not practiced at holding. It used to work great for me but now I'm in pain before I lose it. So now when I do rapid desperation I change the rules so I can pee 6oz every 15 minutes (I've played with amounts and timeframes). I have a cup that makes this easier. So yeah I end up reaching the bursting point a bit slower but not by much and repeatedly peeing and holding tires the muscles out so it's not painful by the time I wet. There's also something really fun about each piss becoming increasingly inadequate and the surges of desperation caused by cutting off the flow.

Edited by Maya (see edit history)

I think it was a similar thing I used to get past my threshold the first time, although I still needed some serious encouragement along the way! I was also full for quite some time and then started topping up rapidly. The good thing about it is that once you do it a few times it gets 'easier' to reach the breaking point, if that's what you're after. And with some practice you can be getting there with more reasonable 'comfort' (less pain, more pleasure!). 

This is  exactly what I do exclusively when I do a hold . I never got the rapid  desperation method . To me it shortens the gradual build up I enjoy, and is much more painful . I know rapid desperation tires your muscles, but drinking and peeing all day isn't really rapid. I much prefer letting my pee build up naturally over time, while remaining hydrated, then drinking copious amounts towards the end.

I am very experienced at holding until I can't.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:08 PM, Maya said:

So now when I do rapid desperation I change the rules so I can pee 6oz every 15 minutes (I've played with amounts and timeframes). I have a cup that makes this easier. So yeah I end up reaching the bursting point a bit slower but not by much and repeatedly peeing and holding tires the muscles out so it's not painful by the time I wet. There's also something really fun about each piss becoming increasingly inadequate and the surges of desperation caused by cutting off the flow. 

I really like this idea. I also personally enjoy combining my omo fetish (or any others) with games and randomness, so the last time around I did a further modified version this approach using a deck of cards. I also noticed we had a supply of 3oz cups in our kitchen (basically these: https://www.amazon.com/Dixie-Bathroom-Cups-Assorted-designs/dp/B002T5DP0G), and thought that filling multiple tiny cups, having to start and stop even during one peeing session, could be a fun extra layer of challenge.

For what it's worth, the rules I used:

* Every 15 minutes, drink ~8oz. (I had an 8oz glass that I filled mostly full each time.)
* Also every 15 minutes, after drinking, draw four cards. Count the number of red cards. This is the number of times I am now allowed to fill a single 3oz paper cup, stopping and emptying the cup into the toilet each time.
* Keep the drawn cards in a discard pile. That way, getting a string of, say, very few red cards will increase the chance of drawing more in the future.

Math-geeky addendum
The general probabilities for getting different numbers of red cards, and thus different amounts of allowed peeing, are shown below. (Note that these shift if the number of red cards previously drawn is not half of all previously drawn cards.)
0 = 0oz: 1/16 (~6%)
1 = 3oz: 1/4 (25%)
2 = 6oz: 6/16 (~38%)
3 = 9oz: 1/4 (25%)
4 = 12oz: 1/16 (~6%)