Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest irvingarlington

Wow! That was fantastic! Were you not afraid at all of being seen? I would have been humiliated by such an experience.

I found that very enjoyable. Obviously you want us to and it sounded like you did enjoy it a bit. I hope the seat wasn't too damaged (where I am the seats are leather so easier to wipe dry and I bet they check them extra well for that movie), and lesson learned. Though, once you started wetting yourself all the way, I would have sat on the toilet to avoid getting most of it on the floor.

Guest Fan_Nilicker

Totally understand you, Endgame is definitely not a movie suitable for toilet breaks.

People normally tend to get the urge to pee more rapidly in a cold environment. Same goes for me as well, except I prefer full-length jeans 😂

Thanks everyone for the positive response! Glad you all liked it!

18 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I found that very enjoyable. Obviously you want us to and it sounded like you did enjoy it a bit. I hope the seat wasn't too damaged (where I am the seats are leather so easier to wipe dry and I bet they check them extra well for that movie), and lesson learned. Though, once you started wetting yourself all the way, I would have sat on the toilet to avoid getting most of it on the floor.

Maybe that is true, but every time these latch-key wettings happen to me somehow I would just lose my sense of rational thought and would just stand there enjoying the relief. 

Also I was wondering how do I rank up? It still shows that I'm at 'Empty' but I saw lots of people with more cooler ranks. Can anyone provide insights on that? Thanks

Guest irvingarlington
56 minutes ago, ItsKayla said:

Maybe that is true, but every time these latch-key wettings happen to me somehow I would just lose my sense of rational thought and would just stand there enjoying the relief. 

Also I was wondering how do I rank up? It still shows that I'm at 'Empty' but I saw lots of people with more cooler ranks. Can anyone provide insights on that? Thanks

You just need to make more posts, and your title will change.

4 hours ago, ItsKayla said:

Awesome story, just hypothetically, what would you have done if the bathrooms had a line, would you have attempted to walk home? 

Your rank will change as you keep posting...

4 hours ago, ItsKayla said:

Understandable. Between relief, extreme desperation that came before, and what I'm guessing is a love for wetting, yet having tried to avoid it, we can't really blame you. The closest I experienced to this was on a challenge on Live Action Omorashi by @Gemgirl, I only lost control in front of the toilet for about 10 seconds but it felt amazing. You at least found the whole thing enjoyable, right?

Your ranking is at least 1 instead of 0, due to 23 posts. Once you made about 6 posts or so your newbie restrictions were lifted, keep making posts of any kind (except the kind that get deleted) and it will go up. I don't know how many it takes exactly, but it will if you keep posting topics or replies.

Keep posting experiences like this and your community reputation will be in the triple digits soon, though I don't think that has an impact on ranking.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
On 5/3/2019 at 12:40 AM, GreenChile said:

Awesome story, just hypothetically, what would you have done if the bathrooms had a line, would you have attempted to walk home? 

Your rank will change as you keep posting...

Never thought of that, but normally if there is a line and I'm desperate enough I would go to the front of the line and plead and beg them if I could go first and then do the pee pee dance to look really desperate and convincing. Normally they would let me but if they don't then yeah maybe I will walk home. 

• 4 years later...